The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Vault
Is it possible to visit characters in the vault? And if so, is it possible to break them out?
[Image: 352oqgy.png]
Be confined there, yes.Visit yes, break out? Certainly you jest, the most ruthless, cunning, prisoners reside there. It would have to be some compelling story and circumstance to pull off one from the Vault. Stockades, that's another story, and has been done before.
Hmm, im still debating if i even want to break in and then break people out. It could ruin my RP story....hmmmmm...
Be sure to contact any GM with your proposed RP event first before hand.
I have no problem with someone trying to break into the Vault. That's only as involved as getting past the guards (Read: A total crapshoot and they might just kill you). Once you're in the Vault (Not neccesarily where we keep player prisoners, but the actual Vault.) you can't leave. That's an absolute. The mortar itself is enchanted against strong spells so the demons, wizards, and political prisoners can't get out.

The Stockades are often a death-pit of brutality where only the strong or connected survive. Think about a prison with all manner of mundane criminals and all the guards do is shoot you if you try to leave and feed you a few meals a week. The Stockades is nearly lawless and Stormwind couldn't care less. They go in and break the prisoners when they need to, but it's never a sure thing that you'll live to see parole.
Through an intense RP storyline is there a way to break someone out of the vault? Just an idea im throwing out would be to track down the mages who placed the enchants on the walls and having them do some sort of special magicy sparkily cool thing, or to pose as a guard and open up the gate and free them?
The vault was designed to hold demons, sorcerers and even dragons. I doubt even if you find all the people involved in building it you'll be able to find a way to break down it's defenses. At least not without the help of... I dunno, a Dragon Aspect?
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

When we stick people in the Vault, they aren't ICly in the actual Vault. They'd ICly be in the Stockades, we just like to make sure people actually stay there rather than walk right out of the open Stockades. Icly no one should even know that the Vault exists.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ahh i see now, this makes much more sense, but are the characters from the vault hearing RP event in the stocks or the vaults?
That even hadn't been discussed with us, but it right now. It will soon be decided and I'm sure it'll be known in not too long.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!