The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hello all! This is my I-N-T-R-O-D-U-C-T-I-O-N!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Well, I like World of Warcraft and Roleplaying! It has always been a passion of mine. I just like thinking that your character is having all sorts of fantastic adventures.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: The United States. I speak fluently English and French. ( My mom is french, so she taught me!)

How did you get into Warcraft?: Well, I used to play Runescape. It was fun and all but I felt something missing. I then found out about World of Warcraft and saw something called "Roleplaying." That is when the missing feeling left.

What made you seek our server over others?: I had been getting tired of the terrible roleplay in World of Warcraft Retail, so I started searching for private roleplaying servers. Luckily enough, Conquest of The Horde showed up in my search engine. The rest, is well, here and now!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: Well, I love all roleplay. Not so much Tavern Role Play because it really has no background. I like meeting up with someone, and getting to know their character better. Then my character forms a relationship with him/her. Whether it be a friendly relationship, or a hateful relationship, they both got to know eachother.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: I am a big fan of the Night Elves. They are very intriguing because their lore is so exquisite and filled with detail. My favorite class is the druid. I love how they can experience the different emotions of all the animals and try to solve and eco-system problem using their powers.

What are your expectations of this server?: I think it will be a wonderful Roleplaying environment, in fact, I have no doubts about it at all.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: I like the No Godmoding rule. Finally, a server that implies no doing, "I am awesome. BOOM! Dead. I win!" That is why this server will be different from Retail, and all the other ones.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Firith sat there. She couldn't move. If she did, the spiders would know she was there. But Firith had to get the egg. All for a stupid egg, Firith thoughy, at least they do not see me. That eases my worries for now. Then, at that very thought, a spider was walkig and smashed into her. Firith fell back and screamed. Being quite weak, because a group of spiders already attacked her, she got up and ran for an egg. The coast was clear. Firith ran to the eggs, right next to the cliffs edge. As she tried to pick one up, she felt that it was glued on by some sort of substance. As Firith pulled and pulled, she heard a hiss. From the ceiling, a string of web, attached to an exceptionally large spider. As fshe gazed up in horrow, two spiders came up on her flanks. They started encasing her legs in webs. As Firith stared down, feeling their furry legs touch her, two pincers seeped into her neck. Firith's pulse stropped, she went limp. All for a stupid egg.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: No, not at all. Everything is perfectly clear.
[Image: animeboy.jpg]
I'm cute.
Take that Conformists!
I can't do this OFFICIALLY, but I like you.

WELCOME!

We definitely have plenty of tavern RP here, but who knows? You might enjoy getting out into the world occasionally. ;D
The word of the day is "Legs". Now go forth and spread the word!
[Image: 5SRU.gif]