The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Elexis's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have been playing World of Warcraft for 2 years now. I have both Alliance and Horde characters on Retail.
Most of them being on RP servers or RP/PvP servers. I enjoy Player v.s. Player, as well as Player v.s. Environment, but my true love is roleplaying.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I reside in the US, my primary language is English, though I do know some Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Shockingly I didn't know about Warcraft or Blizzard's other games until my cousin introduced me to them.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was frankly tired of trying to find a server I could roleplay on, because most Private Servers out there are either PvP or PvE.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of roleplaying, from epic battles, to just relaxing by the lake with friends.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have no real "favorite" race or class. Though if I had to choose one it would most likely be Blood Elf for Horde, and Night Elf for Alliance. Both I believe to be deeply rooted into Warcraft Lore.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm hoping that I have a great roleplaying experience with you guys.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I believe Maturity and Language would be the rules that stand out to me. The problem with most roleplaying guilds and servers I have been in, is that they allowed for people to use "Text Language" (such as lol, rofl) and that to mean ruins the roleplaying experience.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I close my eyes and meditate, just as my master taught me to. After a few moments the clamor and noise of the mundane world fades, replaced by the eerie silence of the spirit world. My master's words echo through my mind as if I heard them yesterday: “The spirit world has many inhabitants and most of them are not friendly at all. No matter what you do – don't open your eyes! They cannot reach you until you open your eyes. Ignore anything you might hear or feel and march towards your destination. Those who opened their eyes while in the spirit world have never returned!”

I can sense my destination off to the left so I begin moving, one cautious step at a time, fighting my instincts and fear of walking with my eyes closed nags me with increasing insistence. I sweat with the strain and a sultry woman's voice, muted by the silence of the spirit world whispers into my ear. “Watch out. There's a pit in front of you.” The urge to open my eyes, heightened by the woman's voice almost claims me, but my training pulls me through. Still, there is a nagging doubt as I ponder the existence of pits in the spirit world for the first time.

I take a step forward and the voice repeats her warning, adding: “Please, believe me. The others wouldn't open their eyes and they fell. They died on the rocks below. If you open your eyes you'll be able to see their bones and the bridge nearby.”

Shivering, I take a step forward, longing to finish this journey.

“One more step and you fall.”

I stop with my foot hanging mid-air. After all, I don't know. My instincts scream for me to open my eyes and blood roars in my ears. I must look. I have to know. What if the woman is telling the truth? What if other shamans were killed by their own stubbornness?

No. My master always told me to remain firm no matter what I hear. Putting all faith in him, I make the step and sigh with relief as my foot meets firm ground. Laughing, I stride forward more confidently until I reach the place I call home. I meditate again and slip back into the mundane world, welcomed by hustle, bustle and the song of birds. After the sounds settle in, I finally open my eyes, savoring every detail of what lies in front of me....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
It seems that you guys have a well crafted establishment, and I would enjoy roleplaying with all of you. Thanks
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step- Chinese proverb
Very well put together introduction. :)

Welcome aboard, and lastly be sure to read our Faqs thread listed here.