The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction <3
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I've been playing WoW since 2 months before Burning Crusade came out. I usually role Horde. I love to role-play and I make sure that I do it literately.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the U.S. and speak english.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend introduced me to WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have yet to find a good role-playing private server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I try to steer away from ERP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I really like tauren druids because tauren have a lot of lore behind them and druids are just cool.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I half expect literacy. :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The bit you guys had about RP and ERP. I really hate when people walk up to you and act crudely while you are trying to seriously role-play.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly,

Still, inactive eyes wide open, Anawa raised herself to her hooves. Her retired gaze met barren land unknown to her but she proceeded with cautious prowess into the sands. She leaped, black fur immediately drinking the sun and leaving only spots behind while her tail swept the breeze that her body so gracefully bulleted through. Though she was blind, she'd seen her new terrain the night before while dreaming and was in search of the grassy plainslands that she would soon call home. She was recently exiled and unable to return to her Grimtotem home in the mountains of Stonetalon, but her white horns and black mane would surely be accepted by Cairne Bloodhoof, who was yet another dream to have visited her sleep.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope your server is as good as your website.
You will find a good mix of RP here, eventful, laid back, scandalous and forthright, to honorable unmentionables...

Right...anyway welcome to the server. For any concerns or questions drop us a line in the appropriate thread, or /join chat in game.

For anything else click here