The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)

I've already made an introduction, but I had logged in again from a different page and it deleted everything... =/
So lets keep this short. =)
My name is Adam, I come from Canada, and I'm 14. xD
I'm a relaxed player and prefer to take my time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
Canada, I speak English. :P

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My cousin brought me some Starcraft and Warcraft III CDs and eventually I started playing WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:
It was the only Roleplaying server out there I could find. =)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)

I enjoy all of them, unless they're very plain and boring.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human, Night Elf, Undead, and Blood Elf because
personally they have the most potential that fits my style of RP.

What are your expectations of this server?:
That it is well organized and has a community that respects the other players.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
Respect because it can enhance the experience of everyone else.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

It felt like he'd stuck his finger into a powered light socket; MacKencey fought to regain control over his body and suppress the false sense of terror. Disengaging the Psicom and getting a handle on his emotions would have been the smart thing to do, but that would have left Ma'Rou out on his own, and that wasn't going to happen. With the sound of his own heart pumping in his ears, MacKencey forced himself to slow down his breathing and get his mind back on the business at hand, namely looking for whatever was moving up on him.
"Sergeant, Ma'Rou reports that something is moving up on us, but I still have nothing on light-amp," he commed. "Suit mode, thermal imaging," he instructed his suit's Pacscomp, as his display shifted into shades of cool blues and warm reds, something leaped into his field of view at the very edge of his peripheral vision.
He heard the beginning of a response from Sergeant Thompson when whatever was out there landed with a heavy thump just behind him. It struck like an explosion. There was a blur of motion and MacKencey's consciousness faded out.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
Nope. =)