The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction of Alekai
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I love to RP, obviously, coming up with a unique story line is fun for me. What tickles my fancy a little more, however, is coming up with individual RP gear as opposed to traditional tier sets that most rpers I have come across wear

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
USA, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Was a warcraft 2 and 3 fan and when WoW came out I started playing

What made you seek our server over others?:
It has standards and an application process, not a bunch of tards running around dueling and pvping each other.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy it all, I can make the best of a crappy situation

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favorite race is Dwarves, just think they are awesome. As for class, I like the Paladin, always have even when the sucked pre BC

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good ol RP fun, hot diggedy damn!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that I have to post an introduction here.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!: Alekai (or filler name if Alekai isnt available) Was once a proud Priest Dwarven Priest of the Light. He was trained and mentored by fellow Dwarves as well as Humans. Upon Coming of age he became a healer for the alliance army in the second war. While on a routine expedition near the end of the war, he was captured by the Horde and tortured mercilessly until falling unconscious. Alekai awoke to find slain orcs all around him, as well as a few Humans and Dwarves. Through deductive reasoning he came to the conclusion that the Alliance did not come looking for him, and had stumbled across the camp. His anger fueled him into a downward spiral. Angry at the Horde, angry at the Alliance but mostly angry at himself for not being strong enough to save himself from his predicament. Over the years he fell deeper and deeper into darkness. His purpose now is a mercenary fighting evil with another kind of evil. He has not forgotten the light and on occasion has known to moonlight as a Healer when money is tight.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Im not bias against horde or alliance, I played both on retail and enjoy both.
Welcome to CotH!

You'd best read the sticky and find the correct format for an introduction, then repost it.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]