The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Population?
Curious what the population is of this server
It differs, We have about 35 on right now. Mostly alliance. It changes up between Alliance and Horde, and ammount of people.

If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me. :)
It depends on when you are online, timewise.
At 8am - 6pm GMT+0, for example is quite low, differs all from 3 people to 15 people

It is then, after 6pm, that all Americans are up and ready to play (which is the majority of the server) and then I haven't been up long enough to see for how long the server is 20-40 people online, since I live in Sweden.
[Image: 25jxl3r.png] ~ [Image: rap0jl.jpg] ~ [Image: 2rz9vtw.png]
- - - - Erie - - - - - - - - - Creezy - - - - - - - - Zarack - - - -
<Academy of Magic> ~ <G S F> ~ ~ <The Forgotten Shadow>
[Image: juzfbn.png]
zarakk Wrote:It depends on when you are online, timewise.
At 8am - 6pm GMT+0, for example is quite low, differs all from 3 people to 15 people

It is then, after 6pm, that all Americans are up and ready to play (which is the majority of the server) and then I haven't been up long enough to see for how long the server is 20-40 people online, since I live in Sweden.

We hit.. what. 46 or 48 today.

Pre-wotlk was like.. 10 tops.
It's more like, pre-summer we were about 10 tops. We get a huge influx depending on the season, usually summer brings about more people, and during the three month summer break period it stays that way.

However, a lot of people would say that the point of our server is quality, not quantity.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

Rensin Wrote:quality, not quantity.
Seconded.

It's really about WHO is on, not HOW MANY are on.
Balance Be In Us All
That 'who' tends to be hordes of alliance players, but me saw nuffink maaaan!
ಠ_ಠ : Like Fo Fi Cops.
Touchseed Wrote:That 'who' tends to be hordes of alliance players...
Indeed. I have found that most activity, at least of the visible sort in LFG and such, predominantly involves Alliance intrigues often in Elwynn and Stormwind. There are also dedicated pockets of Elven and Forsaken players.

If I might offer a suggestion, consider playing one of the 'true' Horde races. I do not run across many other full-time Trolls, Tauren, or Orcs, though a sizeable amount will turn up for group events.
[Image: signature3.png]
Ten? Pfft, we've had a standing 25 for the last few months.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Kelborn Wrote:
Indeed. I have found that most activity, at least of the visible sort in LFG and such, predominantly involves Alliance intrigues often in Elwynn and Stormwind. There are also dedicated pockets of Elven and Forsaken players.

If I might offer a suggestion, consider playing one of the 'true' Horde races. I do not run across many other full-time Trolls, Tauren, or Orcs, though a sizeable amount will turn up for group events.
If you want Horde RP, then be on your Hordies and RP with whoever else is on their Hordies. People go where RP is. If they see two or three people RPing somewhere, and even if you guys bring up that there's Horde RP going on, people will go there. People go where RP is. That's why Alliance has alot of people. It starts with a few, then BAM everyone's there. The same thing happens with Horde too. It just fluctuates. <Nod>

And yeah, Rensin! We've had 25 or something.. for a few months now! You tell 'im, Nostra. Represent! Woo!
Frogspawned: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
Frogspawned: Frogspawned flips a table.
Frogspawned: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

FROG, STOP FLIPPING TABLES. YOU'RE MAKING A MESS.

Frogspawned: ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)
Lordmonolith Wrote:
Rensin Wrote:quality, not quantity.
Seconded.

It's really about WHO is on, not HOW MANY are on.

Word.

The community will grow in a fashion that prunes its members. Over time, quality over quantity becomes a quantity of quality. ;)
Piken Wrote:
Kelborn Wrote:

If you want Horde RP, then be on your Hordies and RP with whoever else is on their Hordies. People go where RP is. If they see two or three people RPing somewhere, and even if you guys bring up that there's Horde RP going on, people will go there. People go where RP is. That's why Alliance has alot of people. It starts with a few, then BAM everyone's there. The same thing happens with Horde too. It just fluctuates. <Nod>

And yeah, Rensin! We've had 25 or something.. for a few months now! You tell 'im, Nostra. Represent! Woo!

Most schools get out near the end of May. Sooo. Of course it's been a few months. Hehe.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

The dramatic increase can also be attributed to allowing open registration without being judged on whether you stay or go.

But, eh, whatever works.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
We had 25 before even wotlk was installed! Our regular population has been on around 20 since at least I joined.
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Kelborn Wrote:

Though I agree in theory, I have to say I wish to keep the Forsaken level at what it is before. From what I remember, before we formed this guild of ours a lot of people were wary of rolling Forsaken, because there appeared to be no RP for them. When our guild is active all the Deader players flock out to RP with us, and it gives me quite a happy to see it.

But, yes, we do require more "True" Horde races.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Horde Alliance Population EpicDuck 3 902 10-31-2009, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Clovis
  server population abit low??? gdf 3 812 12-20-2008, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Qaza