The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction of Fated
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
EDIT: Sorry, I missed this section when I first applied. I'm 16 years old, living in the US. I got into WoW around the end of 2006, and have RPed since then.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the US, and speak English as my primary language. I also speak a little Spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Funny enough, the Southpark episode got me interested a few years ago, and I somehow ended up on an RP server, and found my way into the RP community there and loved it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, nothing more than a quick google search to tell the truth. But this server seems to have everything that an official one does not. Strict enforcement of good role playing.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy many kinds, mostly role playing with a close group of friends.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy playing Night Elves mostly because I like their history. I also enjoy role playing a hunter because it is a story that I can really get into.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a server that is catered to role player's.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that there are real consequences for breaking RP policy, and not just a slap on the wrist.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((Well, this is the story of my hunter character first finding his companion))

It was a cold and dark night in Winterspring, but the night elf moved silenty through the woods on his giant saber mount, stalking the Orc party that had gone riding to the north. He was curious as to their presence, and wanted to know if they planned on causing any trouble to the wildlife. It was not hard tracking the three Orcs, they were making enough noise to be heard for miles. Then, out of the blue he hears a great roar. The elf easily recognizes it a defensive roar from one of the wild cats that reside here, and he urges his mount to move faster.

As he approaches the three Orcs, he sees that the three of them have cornered a mother and her cub against a small cliff. The elf grabs his bow off his back, quickly nocking an arrow, but he does not fire it, not yet. He waits to see what will happen, and as the three Orcs move in for the kill, he makes a decision and quickly takes down one of them. With lightning speed he nocks another arrow, but the remaining two orcs have turned to face this new threat. The mother cat, seeing an opening in their defenses attacks one from behind, and as the elf fires to take out the third, the Orc moves slightly and he misses. The orc's axe, already on it's downward arc toward the mother, kills the cat just as the next arrow strikes him in the neck. The last Orc falls, blood spredding into the snow around him.

The elf urges his mount forward, eager to see if the great cat is still alive, and try's in vain to heal her with his limited druidic powers, but the wound is too severe. So he takes the cub, left defenseless and without it's mother, back to his home in Auberdine, and he raises it to be his fighting companion. They grow inseparable, and the elf cannot bring himself to lrelease his companion go into the wild. As a result, they both save eachother's lives many times in the year's to come.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.)
The title of the server is "Conquest of the Horde". Is the Alliance side of this server very active?
Greetings, Fated!

Nice intro, I liked the story.

Quote:The title of the server is "Conquest of the Horde". Is the Alliance side of this server very active?
Yes, acually the Alliance is more active then Horde right now. It switches during times and events, but it's alot of Alliance. We all have alts on the horde though, for those rain days. :)

I hope you enjoy your time and roleplay at Conquest of the Alliance, as Alex calls it. Good luck!
( PM me if you have further questions/comments regarding anything. :)
Thanks!