The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The introduction of Junkshop
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

I'm a "veteran" player of World of Warcraft. I've been playing the game since release, and have been playing on an RP server (Earthen Ring) nearly the whole time. I'm on the younger side of the Warcraft fan base, I would say (I'm in my late teens), but I have a fairly thorough knowledge of the franchise lore. I've played through all 3 games several times, and have read the majority of the novels.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from the magical land of Canada, where unicorns mate with grizzly bears to create magical creatures of wonder and terror. No but seriously, I'm from Canada, and I speak primarily English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

Like I said, I've been a fan of the Warcraft universe since I was.. I'm gunna say eight. I honestly don't remember when I started playing the game, but whenever it was, I was sucked in.

What made you seek our server over others?:

Though the RP on Earthen Ring is a lot of fun, occasionally, I've found myself looking for a more dedicated server. I'm looking for a server that is free of "griefers", where I can get some good solid RP in without worry of prosecution.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I've been in all kinds of Roleplay. I enjoy just about anything from the most confrontational, to the most casual. I do, however, prefer smaller groups at a time, as large groups of people can be more confusing than entertaining.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Humans, not because they are humans, but because there is a real sense of moral questioning to them. You can't really tell if they are the "good" or "bad" guys in the story. Xenophobia is also sometimes very fun to act out, and that fits the Human persona very well.

And.. Either Priest (gameplay wise) or Warrior (RP wise). Priests are my favorite class to play OOCly, because it's what I've played since release, as a main. Warriors are a lot of fun for RP because they can be shaped into any sort of character. The ability to use any armour, and use nearly any weapon, make them very versatile characters in RP, who aren't the most challenging to play OOC.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I'm hoping to find a fairly mature, intelligent, and fun server, with a good sense of lore and the world in game. I'm also expecting to find a good deal of serious Roleplayers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Maturity- I come from the standard WoW servers, and anyone who has played on them knows that the biggest problem they have are the people who are unwilling to discuss issues, or work things out, and would much rather just shout "Lol u are a noob who dont even kno how to play ur class", or somesuch.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Quote: Aiera stood in the doorway, surveying the manor around her. With a low whistle, she stepped inside, her unwashed rags clashing against the rich tapestries and elegantly dressed staff. The soft carpet flattened beneath the dirty skin of her feet. Aiera gave a smirk to her guide, the blond-haired noble who had been so willing to help feed the urchin would soon awake to find she had given Aiera more than a few rolls of bread.

Aiera was given food, and took a seat on a set of stairs. After eating her fill, she discarded the dishes into a small magical bag at her hip. The bag had been enchanted to hold any number of items, of any number of sizes.
The urchin turned thief, sneaking about the manor and sliding anything she deemed to have enough worth to sell, but nothing that would have her removed outright. She went from room to room, filling her bag with jewels, goblets, books, and anything else that caught her eye. Within a matter of minutes, she had amassed enough treasures to live comfortably on for several months.
She clipped her bag closed, and began to make her way back to the entrance. With a smile, and a nodding thanks to her host, she slipped outside into the night. With a grin, this time to herself, she half-skipped her way off to the market. The next day, she would begin the facade again.