The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

The Jester's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:

Me? As my name says, I like to consider myself a Jester, Fool, Joker, Wit-Cracker and Buffoon. I try to bring the mood up and keep the people in contact with me smiling. I like to provide humor and general entertainment to people around me, whether I'm telling jokes or just being plain silly. Although I like to write comedy and little jokes, I LOVE writing scary and creepy stories to creep you out and make you look over your shoulder at every noise in your house/apartment/condo/shack. I am a 17 year old student.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:

I am from Montreal, Quebec and my primary language is English, although I'm perfectly able to read, write and speak French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

My aunt introduced me to warcraft, when she bought Warcraft 3. I started playing it at her house when I went over and I played it a lot. Eventually I bought it myself and beat it, played online and finally got The Frozen Throne! Ohh!

What made you seek our server over others?:

I tried playing on EchlonedWoW and I didn't enjoy it. There were way too many idiots and lore-breakers it was crazy. Vampires? Ugh! So I went to google and found this! I looked over the rules and saw lore rules!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

I enjoy action and tea-party RPs the most, but I'd play any type of RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

My favorite race is definitely humans, only because they are such a versatile race and have done almost everything. I like Death Knights because they are all played like sad and mysterious people, instead of insane and crazy people.

What are your expectations of this server?:

I have high expectations of this server. I'll elaborate in that I expect friendly and strict GMs and mature players. Also, amazing RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Maturity, because if everyone handled everything maturely, there would be no drama and everyone would just be chill the whole time and be able to have fun and go crazy.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The boy looked up from his Gameboy and saw the plastic skeleton hanging in front of him. Rolling his eyes and sighing, he returned to playing his videogame and following his father through the funhouse. "Geez, Rick. This used to scare me to death when I was your age."

"Sure, Dad..." The boy replied, uncaring. His ears perked as he heard a weird noise, like a muffled scream. He looked up and saw a clown. This clown had a yellow hat, to match some yellow suspenders. He had orange hair, face makeup and a white shirt with white gloves. He stood there, frowning and waving. The boy turned to his dad. "Now that's scary!" The father looked to where the sun motioned and quirked his brow.

"What are you talking about? I don't see anything. Besides, clowns are your friends." The boy was perplexed when he turned.

"B-but..."

"Whatever, since you're not scared of anything here, we'll go see your mother, hmm?" His father turned and headed for the exit, but Rick kept his eyes on the spot while slowly walking away. They stepped out into sunlight, erupting from a huge clown mouth and walking down it's tongue stairs, meeting up with the woman at the benches.

As the boy's father layed in bed, the boy walked slowly into his room, holding someones hand.

"Dad!" The boy shook his father. "Dad!" The father groaned.

"What is it, Rick?"

"You're right Dad! He is my friend!" His father quirked his brow and opened his eyes and looked to his son. His eyes widened with shock, when he saw his son holding the hand of a clown. The clown looked down at the man and smiled grimly. The only things anyone heard from that night, was a child's laughter, and a man's scream.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Nope. Nothing! I just can't wait to RP here.
"The last laugh is reserved for the dead"

~:D

[Image: PkS8.gif]
Welcome to CotH!

I am looking forward to RP'ing with you, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to PM me :D
[Image: 27zxb0o.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jester's Introduction NFBJester 1 591 03-20-2009, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Andrasia