The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Do not ticket for 3.2 items
I'm seeing tons of requests for items that are not in the database yet, so I'm going to put it here.

Please do not request 3.2 items yet.
Very few are in the database, and I'm getting tired of seeing tickets exclusively asking for the latest and greatest uber items (most, anyway). There's already a large variety of displays from current items, so there's no real need to go strictly for uber items.

On that note, there's also a fair amount of items missing from places like Ulduar, so again, please don't request them in your tickets. If you're looking for farming gear, just go with Naxx-25 things, or beginning bosses of Ulduar. You might have some luck with them.

If you are unsure when an item was added, if you go to the item's page on Wowhead (for instance, for the [item]Heartmender Circle[/item]), you can see it at the right under the item level, sell cost, etc. For something that doesn't have when it was added, such as for the [item]Conductive Seal[/item], check the comments for hints on what it drops from.
To add to this, if I come back from my trip today and see anyone asking for some ridiculously OOC Ulduar tiers, or even Maladath or Crest of Lordaeron for IC use, someone is gonna have to rage.

Spoiler:
I will.
Heh, you mean there are none at all in the database, and very few 3.1 items. :P
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
We, yeah. What Mikain said. Hehe. It's impossible to have anything from 3.2 since we're still on 3.1.3, so (to clarify) be sure to not ask for anything from 3.2, and preferably nothing from anywhere deep in Ulduar in your ticket.
An easy way to find out if the item you want is in the database is to go onto the wowhead and click link. Copy everything in there then past it ingame.

Ingame the link to your item should appear. Click on it like you'd do with a normal item to see it's stats etc, if it's stuck on 'retrieving item information' for a very long time, it means it's not in the database.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you have an active ticket or are going to submit one! Qaza 1 851 07-28-2008, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Grakor456
  A few more items added... Kretol 4 1,362 05-12-2008, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Lordbluerune
  Playeritems Table Bug - Duplicate Items Kretol 0 775 01-08-2008, 04:33 AM
Last Post: Kretol