The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Night Elf Diet?
What exactly do Night Elves eat? There are all these foods but I'm not sure whether they're vegans, omnivores, herbivores, carnivores or what.

EDIT: Especially a Druid.
Spoiler:
We're all doomed
Meat. Hence the -sharp- sharp teeth.
[Image: desc_head_freemasons.jpg]

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

You find some of the most random lore. :|

I've not seen anything about them having sharp teeth, but I know they have remnants of tusks evident in their enlongated canines.

Like on the Wc3 box.
Spoiler:
[Image: War3_box_nightelf.jpg]

I'd have said Omnivore.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
Rensin Wrote:Meat. Hence the -sharp- sharp teeth.

Just my guess but... Wouldn't the Druids frown upon that as they are so devoted to keeping nature alive? I could be wrong, however it seems to go against all that the druids believe in terms of nature preservation.

For the rest of the classes though I would assume they are omnivorous.
Mikain Wrote:You find some of the most random lore. :|

I've not seen anything about them having sharp teeth, but I know they have remnants of tusks evident in their enlongated canines.

Like on the Wc3 box.
Spoiler:
[Image: War3_box_nightelf.jpg]

I'd have said Omnivore.

That's what I was tryin' to say.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

saluku Wrote:Wouldn't the Druids frown upon that as they are so devoted to keeping nature alive? I could be wrong, however it seems to go against all that the druids believe in terms of nature preservation.

I think Druids would also eat meat because they know that death is a natural part of life and the meat can provide life for others.
[Image: glarfieldiator_gif_2_by_el_cid_84-d5ebmb1.gif]
I am sure there are, as in just about every race, those who choose to be omnivorous, carnivorous, and herbivorous. It really comes down to your choice I think. Some people just don't like meat/herbs.
Gnomad Wrote:
saluku Wrote:Wouldn't the Druids frown upon that as they are so devoted to keeping nature alive? I could be wrong, however it seems to go against all that the druids believe in terms of nature preservation.

I think Druids would also eat meat because they know that death is a natural part of life and the meat can provide life for others.

Not to mention that Hawks, Large cats, and sometimes Bears eat meat too.

△Move along.△

△△
△△△
△△△△

As long as you don't eat people. [Image: grumpy.gif]
Mikain Wrote:As long as you don't eat people. [Image: grumpy.gif]

There goes the idea for my next Nelfy... The big Purple People Eater.
Ever looked really closely at the models for NElves in this game? They all have creepy triangular teeth. Every single one.
No they don't, the only thing the models have are the elongated canines. And even then, it's only the guys model.
For anyone who says the druids would look down on them it's like the Native Indians who respected the Animals they would eat only enough to survive.
[Image: classic-76561197997915481.png]
From what I have heard/read, Night Elves, like Tauren, are considered to be hunter/gatherers. They do not grow food, and of course they do not process anything, alot of the time they can be seen with things such as Fruit that can be easily picked growing in the forest or they will be hunting creatures for meat, which is more rare then gathering, but you can normally find fruit or herbs of some time on sale from most of the towns they Kaldorei hold, but if your looking for meat, you might as well kill it yourself /sagenod.
I also firmly believe that Claw Druids eat raw meat in Elf and Beast form. It's more epic that way.