The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Attention all members of the BSHG and EI
The Bloodsworn Honorguard as well as the Ebon Inquisition are going to be inacting a new policy.

Activity:

Players should at least log onto these characters once every SEVEN days to remain in the guilds. This process is to insure that inactivity does not take hold. ALready I have noticed there has been quite a large amount of inactivity but I am leaving one week for said characters to be logged on or if the player can explain why they will be absent longer than even that week.

In the event a character is booted for inactivity said character can be let back into the guild only ONCE.

In other words you have two chances, if you lose one you have another then you are out permanently.

-Kathorg and Mordecai
[Image: lich_king_signature_by_wyrx-d3jo9rm.png]
I was just thinking, if you're going on holiday, etc, perhaps one could post here regarding the length of their travel, so they're not unjustly removed from the guilds in question?
Jeneal jumps into the water. "HAHAHAHAHA!" She turns into a seal.
All you would need to do is explain why you will be abesnt ant you are fine. I will not remove people that have a good reason for absence.
Is this seven-day policy enacted directly on the day you posted this?
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
I enacted it the other day when I posted this. But no booting will occur until this next sunday. Or seven days from its posting date.
Alrighty, then! Thank you for the warning.
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
I am going to give one more warning.

I begin booting inactive characters this sunday. If you have not been able to log on due to other reasons. Please PM me with your character's name that way I do not remove you. To be be safe I recommend that you log on anyway to secure your character from acidently booting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking to find members of an old guild i am in Ogbar 4 1,225 06-15-2014, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Maulbane
  5000 Members. Killazer 16 3,825 08-05-2011, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Nostra
  [DP] Attention all pilgrims and kind-hearted! Bovel 8 1,999 06-05-2010, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Bovel
  New Members To CotH Dotsy 5 1,229 05-05-2009, 07:36 AM
Last Post: dracusflame
  On behalf of all Wartusk members... SteveWuzHere 25 3,198 04-29-2009, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Mokoz