The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Cristinia's Introduction
First and foremost, tell us about yourself, as a player:

The stereotypical nerdy, Comic reading, D&D playing geek is a terribly accurate depiction of my personality. I love to read and play games, whether those games are on the PC, or old fashioned paper and pencil Dungeons and Dragons. I found my affinity for role playing after I had started to play World of Warcraft, and loved it. I role played there for about a year, then had to stop playing as it became almost unbearably elitist all around (I heard there were still havens, but I didn't want to shell out 15 bucks a month to wait an hour every night to play). I still continue to role play on forums, and love to play the light-footed, trickster rogue character, and I certainly don't mind being an underling. I like to be involved with everyone around me, the more, (quality) role players around, the better the role play is. Although I have role played quite a bit, I still like to learn what else is out there, and still have some to learn.

What country do you come form? What is your primary language?:

I am from the United States of America, Utah, and speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:

I have always been a fan of Blizzard's games, from Diablo, to Starcraft, and Warcraft. I had always heard that World of Warcraft was "Totally awesome, you should play it, man!" But I always thought the graphics would be utterly terrible, since I hadn't played any of their games since Warcraft 2. One christmas my dad got bored of Doom3 and brought home one of those $1.99 14-day free trial CDs and booted up the game. I saw it and was amazed by the scale of the world map, that the blackened mountains in the distance weren't just 2D objesct you could never get to. I got int othe game and played for about a year and a half and started to get bored. Even with the release of the expansion, I felt like there was something missing. One boring raid night I was flipping through my Player's Handbook when I got an idea (*Bing!* Light bulb!). What if you could role play on a Role Playing Game?? I knew there were role playing servers, but never really thought about them before, so I decided to join one. I played on a few different servers, but the role playing was quickly dying, or becoming unbearably horrific ("I am Arthas' father's brother's wife's illegitimate-son-to-Illidan-who-is-also-a-vampire/werewolf," sound familiar?). So I stopped playing about a year and a half of role playing later. I had started to forum role play, and that eventually came to a stop as well. I thought I was stuck to just reading my fantasy novels, but, things soon changed.

Why did you pick our server over others?:

Recently I was looking up cheats for a game of mine and saw a link somewhere talking about 'private world of Warcraft servers' and got to thinking, maybe some of them had Role Playing communities worth more than a piece of crap on a stick! So I started looking around and had found one, made an account, and was subsequently ignored. I looked more carefully and found a link to "www.conquestofthehorde.com". I decided to give it a shot. Boy am I glad I did! I read a lot on the forums and figured it was much better than two others I had skimmed.

What kinds of role play do you enjoy?:

I enjoy a fun, immersive, role playing experience with mature players of all types. Role playing makes World of Warcraft worth playing after the initial game play wears off, so I like to make it worth my while, and worth it for others as well.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?

Since D&D my favorite race and class combination has always been human rogue, not to say I have not ventured off that course many a time. I like the human race for a number of reasons. I like to play humans because in almost all game lore, they are ambitious. Due to their relatively short lifespans, humans seem frantic to the longer living races such as elves, and try to do a lot in a much shorter lifespan. Humans have to accomplish in twenty-five to forty years what elves have centuries to do. Above all, though, I love the class of rogue. I liked the "slaughter from the shadows" style of D&D, but I like the idea of knowing everything about the local goings on, and using that to your advantage. Not having the advantage of strength, but of speed and quick wits, where your tongue is as much a weapon as your blade. The fact that knowing when to use your blade is almost as important as knowing how to use it.

What are your expectations of this server?

A mature, respectful, immersive environment in which myself and all others can engage in role playing, but also have a lot of fun.

Out of all our rules and regulations on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

Respect, that is paramount in my view. If everyone respected one another, there would be little use for most other laws. Give respect, regardless if you are given it in return.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

In the Forest of Elwynn, bordering the grand city of Stormwind, the inhabitants went on about their daily business, most hard at work earning their pittance for the day. The morning was on in full, squirrels danced along the branches of the trees, the birds sang their sweet melodies, and the sun glistened off of every drop of water.

Just south of Goldshire, Cristinia definitely wasn't at work. She leaned back against a large tree, wriggling her toes on the dew covered grass, her auburn locks hung carelessly about her shoulders.The human female wore only a green undershirt and tan linen pants, her regular leather armor and weapon belt laid in a heap to her side. She looked just into her adulthood years, about nineteen

Across from her was a smaller tree, from which several black throwing knives stuck out of. Reaching to her side she pulled another dagger from the nearly emptied bandoleer and gave it a halfhearted toss at the tree. It stuck fast among the others, but knocked another to the ground.

"Well, I am surprised to see you here, Cristinia." observed a ridiculously high pitched voice. Jumping a bit at first, she relaxed as the speaker finished his sentence. She glanced to the side, seeing a rather peculiar gnome waddling her way. Although his violet and blue robes were no less than magnificent, if not laughably small (even for a gnome!), his hair and beard were unkempt and shaggy, going every which way, giving much the look of a mad alchemist, (that is not to say he isn't!). She smiled and waved to her old friend.

"Its been a long time, Shingles, about seven months now. Though, why you'd be surprised is beyond me, I'm here almost every morning, as I have been for the past three years" she said. "I thought you would still be off in Silithus in search of ingredients for your newest invention." Pulling the last knife from the bandoleer, she threw it hard at the tree. It clanged into one of the others and dropped onto the other grounded dagger with a clank.

"Oh, yes, about that. The Blastmaster 1200 didn't work out so well." He stepped in closer and looked around, spotting a sizable tree stump. He continued to the stump, which was about three feet tall. He grumbled something indecipherable and placed his hands on top of it.

"Oh? Do tell me why," she snickered, enjoying the spectacle of a gnome mage having to climb to have a seat.

Shingles had to climb to get onto the stump, using his feet to push himself onto it. Brushing his robes off after reaching the top, he turned and frowned, "It had a tendency to explode spontaneously, I lost another bundle of alchemy notes." He sat down on the edge and set his chin in his palm. "Oh, and a pricey wand that was in my pack, not to mention a king's treasure worth of alchemy supplies. All three due to different incidents." He pulled out the tattered remains of a multitude of scrolls, and blew on them, scattering them all over.

Cris couldn't help but giggle. "Somehow, I never cease to be amazed by you gnomes and your apparent need to tinker with explosive objects," she teased, stretching her arms and yawning. "You are either bound and determined to get yourselves killed, or, not as bright as you think you might be."

Flustered, the gnome furrowed his brow at her and folded his arms in a defiant pose. Barely restraining a laugh, she walked over and poked him on the nose. Shingles stuck his tongue at her. Cristinia burst out laughing, and the gnome couldn't help but join in.

"Well, I have a long day of work ahead of me." she lied. Shingles nodded. "I guess I just have to get going."
Shingles started to nod, but stopped himself and frowned.

"But we've just barely started talking!" he pointed out, then paused. He looked at her, "And you and I both know you don't do any work, except the occasional service of lifting a few coins from travelers." he countered.

She laughed "I know, I know, I was just teasing you," she offered with a laugh. He waved her off.

"Bah, I could be out vanquishing the Lich King by myself, yet I sit here and chat myself away with a girl, and a human, no less."

Cris chuckled, "Why don't we go for a walk, I've been sitting here for hours, and my ass hurts, not to mention it does get quite boring out here alone with no one to talk to."

He stared contemplatively at her for a few moments, then shrugged. "I suppose! Let's be off then! I have stories from Kalimdor! I managed to see a bit of Feralas and Un'goro Crater. Interesting places, they are!" He hopped off his impromptu seat but snagged his robe. He fell, face first into the dewy grass.

Cristinia laughed so hard she had to take a long breath before moving up to him and offering some help. "You have ever been an eccentric, if not crazy, little fellow." She laughed to herself, "I, too, have tales of my adventures here that need telling," she told him after she had extracted him.

The two companions walked and retold stories of old times until late that evening. The forest listened to them as they recounted their stories, as it had in ages past to others, who had walked this same forest.
Very nice introduction! Love to see people put the effort in, welcome to the server!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

I have been Rping with Reegdor(or Cristinia) for about 5 days now and I can honestly say I enjoyed it enough to vouch for her. First of all, her proper use of grammar and spelling made our RP sessions rather enjoyable and easy to read, though she does tend to make a lot of typos which i'm sure she is working on. Secondly, everything her character does has purpose and isn't justified by "I was bored.' which is always good to see and is what we want in CotH. And lastly, she is an enjoyable person to chat OOCly with. This may not contribute to how experianced she is at RPing, but I figure there will be times where we go OOCly silleh and she is definately one of the people you'd want to do that with. So by the powers of Green, I have given this person my

VOUCH
[Image: 4.jpg]