The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Buya: Revenge of the Shi
So, After months of unemployment and insane all night beer drinking binges, with a bit of crack smoking, I'm considering a return. I know I've missed a lot and I'm finding it hard to sift through pages of storyline and changes to figure out what's happened. So If anyone would be so kind to fill me in with a summary in a reply to this or PM I would be appreciative. Also, if a GM could confirm I still have grunt status and stuff that would be nice. Thanks in advance, unless no one helps, then you suck. >:(
[corners=forumbg forumbg-table][table=tablebg table1][thead][tr=][th=4]Character Information[/th][/tr][/thead][tbody][tr=bg1][td=1,]Name[/td][td=1,]Affiliation[/td][td=1,]Status[/td][td=1,]Title[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Relin Redrin[/td][td=1,]Anointed Phoenix[/td][td=1,]Alive[/td][td=1,]Attorney[/td][/tr]

[tr=bg2][td=1,]Quana Kwahado[/td][td=1,]Kwahado Elite[/td][td=1,]In Hiding[/td][td=1,]N/A[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/corners]
Relin! Welcome back! :O
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
Ew, it's that guy.

I mean, welcome back! :mrgreen: Long time no see.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
Relin!

I have my doubts if I am competent enough to give you a summary of what has aspired since you had gone away. That and the fact that I missed out on a bunch because of a lengthy holiday.

Welcome back.. I hope!
Little by little, one travels far.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shibuya (The final shi of the buya) relinredrin 7 1,047 05-17-2009, 12:55 PM
Last Post: Einhander