The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Why hello there people.
Hello, Conquest of the Horde.

I am a casual player. I mostly play grouped with my girlfriend. We enjoy going on adventures, completing quests and using out trade skills to help each other out. On the live server we tried to roleplay together, but nearly every time somebody would make it their duty to stop us.

I live on the west cost of Canada, and I only speak English.

Everquest live was the first MMORPG I played, back in the day. Then I played on an EQ private server that was roleplay prefered. I've been playing WoW for a year or two, on and off.

Conquest of the Horde, to me looks like a very enjoyable experience with a great community, and I wanted to give it a try.

A quiet night in the tavern, or an adventure deep into a creep infested cave or dungeon is appealing to me. Exploring the land and finding hidden treasures in the scenery or from shady merchants.

A more sophisticated, cleaner race is usually the one I choose. I like the cities and architecture of the Alliance. The strong-willed, beat-em-up classes such as warriors and shamans are excited because I get the feel of actually being in their shoes.

I hope to find people that won't harass me when they see me playing my own way. I don't want to be fighting monsters, or collecting my reward from a quest and be killed by somebody.

The overall maturity and player conduct will hopefully make this server a fun and enjoyable experience.

Standing in front of the malfunctioning refrigeration table, stocked from left to right with precooked meats and diced vegetables, I find myself dreading another 8 hour shift of assembling pizzas and placing them on a conveyor belt to casually pass through the oven, and meet the knife on the other end. Sometime during this unmeasurable track of boredom, I hear a loud, very low pitch moan. Almost like the sound a computer makes, when it has encountered a terrible error. For a moment I stop, confused. Then, when I look over to my right, I see my co-worker. He should have been mixing wings with sauce on Wing Street. Teriyaki, I believe they were. My favourite. However, he was face-down on the table, his arms curled inwards, this strange noise emanating from him, somewhere. Staring at him or a second, I question myself whether or not I'm hallucinating. The rest is mostly a blur, but I believe he slid of the table, and onto the floor.

They say I ran up to him, then to the front to get somebody to call an ambulance. Luckily there was a nursing student in the restaurant that heard the commotion, running into the back as I run out. He cares for my friend until the paramedics arrive. They ask us some questions and take him away. We go back to work with relief, thinking all is well.

John returns to work a few days later. Worried about the work he missed. Doesn't say a single thing about the whole incident. Every one seems to pretend it never happened. Leaving me more confused than the initial scene, wondering again if this was a dream, or boredom-induced hallucination.

I would just like to say great job on all the work put into this community, and please be gentle on my story. I am not a writer.
Writer or not you are a roleplayer! So try to elaborate some on your answers, we'd love to get to know you better.

Welcome to the server, hope you enjoy your stay!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Salutations, People of blades and books! PhantomLink 2 886 07-31-2014, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Ural
  An exciting introduction for all of 'em people to see! MirokuMike 11 1,921 10-13-2009, 01:10 PM
Last Post: MirokuMike