The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

About me :)
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Well, I've been roleplaying for a number of years in forums and sites such as Gaia and have quite a bit of experience. Since taking up Warcraft a year ago I've constantly been looking for a good roleplay, but amidst all the ERP requests and half-baked storylines I hadn't had much luck. When my significant other told me about this private roleplay server I thought it was a godsend!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I live in Canada, and I speak English.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I'd played a friend's account a couple times, but my old computer couldn't run it very well. When I received a laptop as a grad present I went out and bought Warcraft the very next day... lolnerd. :D

What made you seek our server over others?: There are others?

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: Anything! I've had a lot of forum-based roleplays, but nothing serious on Warcraft. Like I said, I hadn't found a decent roleplay in the year I've been playing, so I haven't had the chance to sift through the possibilities. I'm up for everything and anything non-romantic!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: My favorite race is the last one I'd pick for roleplay, which is the Tauren. I've never seen anything more original or bad-ass than a cow/human hybrid. My favorite class would have to be the druid, partly because they're so versatile but mostly because their shape-shifting feral techniques are just so awesome. /fangirl

What are your expectations of this server?: High! I hope to be a part of a tight-knit, friendly community who shares my passion for roleplay and adventure in the beautifully crafted world of Azeroth.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Maturity! It takes a great roleplayer to realize when he or she has to take a hit, or a loss. Powerplaying is the bane of a good adventure.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

D:

I suppose I could relate a dream I had, a long time ago..
It all started when I was thrust into my old classroom. A massive slate turret caged by a wicked iron fence dominates the far corner where previously bright winter coats were supported by brass hooks. Adjacent the newly established fortress perches half my seventh-grade class, outfitted in mud-spattered cameo and strapped with an arsenal of weaponry. The melancholy team stands rigid and gaunt, their hollow eyes devoid of emotion as they slowly survey the gray battlefield. Opposite this bleak scene stoop the remaining children, equally hallowed and clothed, though their military garb is gritty and torn from the abysmal trenches that slash through the perimeter of their territory. Between them lies an empty plastic field of faded, dirt-strewn linoleum that marks the barren No-Mans-Land. An ethereal force pulls me to the trenches where I gingerly take up an unoccupied own gun, its trigger warm against my fingertip. I glance wildly at the others, watch in horror as my best friend lowers her dull sapphire orbs to the eyepiece of her sniper rifle and unflinchingly riddles a classmate with iron chunks. There is no blood. The boy simply crumples to the filthy linoleum and is forgotten in the twisted procession. This horrendous battle rages for quite some time before my side suddenly surges from the protection of the trenches, storming the turret like bloodthirsty wolves upon hapless prey, overpowering their forces with a feral ferocity. It seemed that this was a fatal mistake.
The despondent grey turret bleeds rainbows as dozens of colourful bears, each with their own cheerful emblem emblazoned on their generous bellies, descend with frightening speed to the aid of their fallen allies. They are decked with weapons of mass destruction which they use generously on my friends and comrades-in-arms. Soon most of my team lies dead in the filthy trenches around me, and like the final player in sick game of dodgeball I flit between the raging onslaught of bullets, grenades and throwing-knives. A single grenade hurtles in my direction; nimbly I pluck it from the air and reverse its direction back to the perpetrator. I make out a tangle of cornsilk curls before the attacker is reduced to fine ash in a flurry of scarlet flames. I throw a glance over my shoulder, see in panic the massive bazooka fired in my direction. I'm showered in a storm of iron bullets and my eyes snap open, the buzzing of my alarm clock firing off in rapid succession..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes, actually. I had intended to roleplay to-gether with my significant other, whose profile is Hobbes. We were toying with the idea of making our characters siblings or something of the sort.. I hope this is acceptable. We do everything to-gether.
Making characters that are related in some way is accepteable, welcome to the server!
All makt åt Tengil, vår befriare!