The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Twidi's Introduction
(( BTW: Twidi might not be my name :] ))

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I guess the first game I ever played had to be a old math game on the PC haha. But the first video game would have to be a pokemon on one of the game boys probably. The first FPS I played was Halo1 when Xbox was still the original, no 360 yet. Then probably Christmas 2007? I played WoW for the first time, it was about 2 days before Christmas and there was a lot of the Winter Veil and it was a lot of fun.
I was basically only WoW on the computer and the rest was Xbox live. Then this past Christmas I got Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike:Source, and Garrys Mod. Then I was a fulltime pc gamer now, I subscribed to LotRo in March, and im still active, I havent been playing it as much as I should hehe, but my computer is really bad and it runs terribly with very low graphics and 10 fps, WoW runs good for me which I play it more now, I tend to stay away from LotRo because of the bad performance.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in America, and I have lived here since, My primary language is English, and im taking Spanish 2 right now for those language credits :]

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Had kinda a quick part of this in my player information, but heres more detailed! Over a week I think I saw a few commercials of it, and I decided to try the trial, im not very good for lore yet, I have never played Warcraft, Diablo, or Starcraft, none of that stuff. But I saw an add and I went and tried it, and it was my first MMO besides Toontown Online (Hehe that was my first MMO sorry for not posting it in player info :[ )
And I guess it was love at first play.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I saw a few links for it when I had Bing searched, WoW RP Private server, I playeed on the Ani-WoW server for a while roleplaying there which I loved, im pretty sure the server is dead now, but it was great fun. I checked out the site and it looked interesting, and when I found out about this intrro I found out it was a stricter server that required more then just a signup, now I find that the RP wont be as stupid and lame because it requires more to get in I guess.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As the tempelate said about tavern roleplay, that fits me basically, back on Ani me and my guild ran a tavern in the park in Stormwind, it was reeaaally fun, I was the main cook! I remeber those 2 nights when it was really fun and busy, but then it slowly started to die out. I enjoy more relaxed RP then serious warlike rp, I like to go fishing with a pal, or just talking, tavern is very fun, I likemaking up a cool job for my character, one of my gnomes on Ani was a Merchant, it was fun, my bags were always full with perfume, cologne, food and juice. Many other things too! But conclusion, relaxed is more my type.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, my favorite race is hands-down GNOMES! I love gnomes, they are my favorite race, I think my class would have to be a mage, that was my highest in retial, I think its the best class I am at, Its more my type, warrior isnt for me, I like more relaxing type of class in a raid, warrior is too upclose for me, plus my computer affects that kinda thing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have great roleplay and fun, and to be apart of a great roleplaying community! I want to find a all gnome guild! Hoorah!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
"These topics in ANY OOC channel (even /Adult) will result in a kick or ban"

Rape
Racism
Drug use

I think this is a great idea, I get really tired of people doing things like that, this proves that the admins are very dedicated to keeping the server fun and safe, and that it shows what a great community the server is.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((Ok im not the best at this, but I will try!))
"Fizzwick hoisted his wrench onto his shoulder as he muttured a tune walking down the Old Town Sidewalk. He spotted a dwarf in front of a forge mining what seemed to appear to be a aaxe. He asked the dwarf "What way to the bank kind sir?" He pointed into a Northern direction and Fizzwick left Old Town in the direction the dwarf had pointed.
Fizzwick, while on his way to the bank, noticed a fisherman casting into the canals of the city, Fizzwick grinned as he passed the man remembering a time when his Grandpa Sposky had taught him how to angle a fish. As Fizzwick passed through the start of the market district he raised an eyebrow at a passing Human who seemed to have dark skin and glowing blue eyes. Fizzwick decided he was certainly not folk to be messing with in these parts. As Fizzwick approached the bank he noticed the same Human who frightened Fizzwick was walking in right before him. He did not look up to much good, as Fizzwick peered at him, he pulled out a gun from his backpack and shot up to the roof. There was a defining scream which shocked all bank goers. Fizzwick was quivering at the shot of the rifle. Fizzwick noticed that the strange man had made a hole in the roof at his shot. Just then, a Stormwind guard had came rushing in to see what the commotion was all about, he spooted the strange man and instantley charged at him with shield and spear, The man did a strange spell of magi c that Fizzwick had never seen before, the guard was frozen in place then feinted tot he floor. Suddenly a old lady walked in, she was wearing white and golden robe and a white cloak, she seemed like a priest to Fizzwick, instantley she casted a spell before the man could react, her spell truend into what seemed to be a paladin, his eyes were no longer glowing, but were a hazel blue, and all of his armor had turned gold white and blue. The man then did not resist arrest but went silently, with the unfrozen guard, it was a strange scene to Fizzwick, and he promised to write it down in his journal as soon as he could.

(( Ok yes, this isnt the most impressive story, I had just made it up as I had been typing, I thought I did ok, I havent gottent oo far into lore and drama writing, but I am improving, I thought I did pretty good for being only 14. And, so sorry for everything being soo long! I started typing, then my brain just flowed from there. I hope I get in! Bye all! ))
Have steam or xfire?
Add me!
Grapesodalol. On both
Welcome to the server!

You seem like a cool new player. We should be friends!
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
Ok, by tonight I will have my wow patched so I can play, which me, I get to play on a 3day weekend! Woot! My character will be a gnome forsure, either named Flasky,Twidi, or Sposcree, if your horde, not sure if we can both be friends.

Seeya ingame!
Have steam or xfire?
Add me!
Grapesodalol. On both