The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Jds Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player: Well, I'm eighteen years old and going to the local college. I had never played a MMO before WoW and now wish I had a chance to play a few of the other MMO's. I tend to compare the other game to wow and most just can't hold up, IMO. When I first started playing I did nothing but pvp, but as time went on I got bored with it. I then turned to RP as something new to make me enjoy the game again and it worked.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I was born and to this day still live in America, I would like to move to Paris, France later. My primary language is English, but if you couldn't guess I also speak french.

How did you get into Warcraft?: I was talking to a friend on yahoo and he said he had to go he was going to play WoW, I had never played a MMO or heard of WoW, so I asked what wow was and after talking for about ten minutes I started downloading the trial.

What made you seek our server over others?: A friend of mine found the server and had been talking about it for a few days. I looked around the website and liked what the server had to offer, it would be nice to be able to rp without someone trying to god-mod or meta-game.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I've RPed on a retail server (Moonguard) for a few months now and I had two characters. My priest spent most of his time in a tavern and my paladin spent all of her time fighting. I enjoyed the fighting and started playing my paladin more.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: My favorite race would have to be the humans. The race does tend to get along with the races of their alliance. My favorite class would have to be Paladin and then Priest, I enjoy playing the holy type.

What are your expectations of this server?: I expect a good group of people to rp with. A place where I don't have to be worried about godmod or being asked to erp all the time.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: Everything under "Types of RP" I got sick of Moonguard quickly because of the large amount of erp going on. If people want to erp that is fine for them, but I do not like being whispered all the time being asked to.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I believe the little things parents do with their children mean more to them then they can ever imagine. Most parents don't get to spend as much time with their children as they would like to because they have to work add bills never stop. Taking your child to the park isn't going to put food on the table but what do you think your child is going to remember later in life, the time you spent the entire day with them or that game that you bought them? In time games, toys, and material items fade; memories are the only thing that can't be taken away from anyone. It's the day off a father spends with his son/daughter at a ball park, the instance when a mother and her child bake their favorite dessert, the time a grandmother and her grandchild spend together in a garden, or the time a boy and his grandfather spend planting a tree.
As a child I was lucky enough to spend a lot of time with my grandparents. Each of the times we spent together has a wonderful memory. My grandmother always took me shopping and it's not the toys or games that she bought me that I remember but the time that we spent together that I cherish the most. My grandmother would always buy me any toy that I wanted but my most cheished memory is her Sunday dinners. I would wake up on Sunday morning and walk into the kitchen to find her standing in front of the stove. I would ask, "Grandma, what are you doing?" She would reply, "Cooking dinner!" My next question would consist of me asking to her her finish the meal. She would always welcome me to help her cook. I felt so accomplished to be able to help prepare the food that my entire family would sit down to devour.
My grandfather was another great memory maker in my life. We spent quite a bit of time together when I was a child. The biggest memory that comes to my mind that I will never forget took place after a field trip that I took with my school. This was my first field trip and every child that attended the trip was given a tree to take home with them. When I returned home I told everyone about my day and showed them my tree. My grandfather seemed very excited about the tree and I didn't understand why. To be honest, I was not too enthused about the tree. My grandfather came into the room, asked me to put my things away, and to meet him outside. I ran and put my book bag in my room and met him in the back yard. He was standing with a shovel in his hand and my tree at his feet. He informed me that we, together, were going to plant my tree. He handed me the shovel and told me to pick the perfect spot. After a few minutes of searching I stuck the shovel into the ground and jumped on it as hard as I could. The shovel intruded the earth but I could not dig up the dirt alone. My grandfather began to dig the hole deeper and deeper until it was the perfect depth for my tree. We inserted the small pine into it's hole and started replacing the dirt. Once it was fully planted my grandfather replaced the shovel in the basement and we went back into the house together.
Some people may not agree with my idea of spending time with their children as being more important than material things. No matter what I will always feel this due to the many memories that I have because of all the time that I spent with my parents and grandparents. I still enjoyed the toys or games that were purchased for me but the memories have lasted when the games and toys broke or ran out of batteries. As I pass the old house where my tree still stands I remember planting it just as if it happened yesterday. The little things, such as time, really do mean the most and make the biggest impression on young children. (( I'm staying at my sisters this week and was asked by one of my teachers to write a short story, which you just got to read. I look forward to hearing everyones opinion. ))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: I did notice everyone else wrote a short story about wow. I thought this would be a nice way to hear what people thought about the story before I turned it in. :D
Meh, late response. D: Anyway.

Welcome to the server!

But please, do elaborate on some of your answers. :D Also, when you're in-game, do /join chat - that is the awesome place for all sorts of chat, yknow. And feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :D And finally...

Have fun and enjoy CotH!

Lol, WTF(iddlesticks), I just facedesked.