The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Rupert83 introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I play WoW for quite a long time. Mostly I explore with my friends. I had a hiatus and used to play Lineage 2 a lot instead, but I got a little bored and decided to try out WotLK that was released during that time. I enjoy playing with civilised people with no boorishness. Also working skill system matters to me, because I bet on development and originality. I don't know if there is much I can tell about myself this way. Doings shall speak more than words.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Poland, so my primary language is Polish. Still my English is not so bad.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend's boyfriend gave me a 14-day trial. After that I started to experiment with my own local server. Now I'm just wandering searching for a perfect place.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I got tired of all the crowded and 'popular' PvP servers full of backstabbing extorters justifying their behaviour with slogans like 'gotta do what i gotta do, noob'. I wanted to know if there are any real rpg servers left and I found you.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Pair or small party is the way for me. I got friends into WoW and we just like to go side by side.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Mostly I play with a troll hunter. I think it's a great combination, especially regeneration with a pet in combat. Still lately I tend to use Forsaken and Dwarves, because their beginning quests seem more interesting. Also for the landscapes - I just love to sightsee.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Relaxing and enjoyable play in place where I can expect friendly and respectful behaviour.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Role-playing matters to me. I just want to get the feel without the chat window flooded with stuff no one really needs to know.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There were three little murlocs - the first was strong, the second was fast, and the third was smart. The first said: 'I'll beat the dragon with my strenght'. The second said: 'I'll surpass the dragon with my speed'. And the third said: 'I'll be smarter than that - I'll build myself a masked underground bunker so the dragon wouldn't reach me'. Than the dragon came and ate all of them, because sometimes it all just doesn't matter.
I'd try fleshing out your answers... other than that...

Welcome to the Server!