The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

aggepers Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, first of all, I have been familiar with the World of Warcraft for quite som time now, I bought the game when it first came out. I can honestly say i have great experience with both PvP and PvE. Being friendly and helpfull suits me perfect as i expect the same from other players. When it comes to the game the lore is EXTREMLY important. Even if I have been on PvP servers most of the time, me and a couple of friends would often get together for Epic adventures.
I look forward to getting to know this server , and the people that are on it!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Im from sweden. My primary language is Swedish, but since my dad is from Wales, and he doesnt speak any swedish at all, ive learned since i was a kid.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I didnt start playing warcraft myself untill Warcraft 3 came out, wich COMPLETELY blew my mind. As soon as i heard WoW was coming i reserved my own copy, and I have only had a 2 month break during the whole period of time that wow has been around.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well actually I have always wanted to find a Rp server without all the Non rpsers on it, since this a private server, and this introduction is required, I sense the seriousness of this RP realm is higher than the ones you find in retail. I have spent quite some time lvling characters at other Rp servers, only to find out that 90% of the players are not at all interested. I hope i dont get dissapointed here!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any kind really, huge bloody battles, searching for long lost treasure, exploring the darkest corners of Azeroth, Romance. As long as i feel my character could fit in the roll, Im in to it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
A hard question. I think im going to have to say the Orc Warrior, such brute force combined with the pride and honour that comes with being a part with of the mighty Horde. I dont dislike the Alliance, it just seems that the horde are more of "Underdogs", wich makes them more interesting to me! From an Rp point of view, i think i will have the time of my life with any race/class combination.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Serious players above all other things. The opportunity to meet people with a common interest, and growing as an Rp player with them!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The one about respect, tired of people being rude without reason, also that players have to be familiar with the actuall history of azeroth.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

It was late at night as he stepped thru the back alleys of Stormwind. Every step he took was followed by a turning of the neck to assure himself that he was not followed. The quickest route to the city gates was not familiar to him.
He should have listened to his wife, Anette, who had told him not to go. Was he ever going to see her again he wondered as his feet kept moving with a quick paste. Times were not as good as they had been and he needed the gold for food to fill his childrens bellys with. Never did he think the day would came when had to end life, in order to keep his.
He had been hired to kill a small time criminal. The reward was to be collected at the Goldshire Inn as soon as he was finished. His thinking kept him unfocused and he did not hear the man approaching him from the rear.
There was no scream as he felt the dagger push deeper into his flesh, he was to surprised. There was no fight left in him, he had given up. Did he really think that he would get away with it. Criminals moved quick around Stormwind, especially when partners had been murdered. The person that had hired this foolish man knew that there was not a chance that he would leave the city, he was not even waiting for him at the Inn. It didnt bother him that he was somewhat responsable for two killings that night.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Im a nice guy and I enjoy good roll playing. This is what ive been waiting for since some time back! Im im very motivated and i think that is very important! I will also name my characters something with a more Rp feeling.

I look forward to playing with u all!