The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Scarlet - The Introduction.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
As a player I would consider myself very social and polite. I would much prefer to quest in a group than solo, just so I have someone to talk to. I love to let my imagination run wild, and just see where it takes me. I would say i've a postitive person, than always sees the best in people. I hate it when people argue for no reason over World of Warcraft, it's only a game and there is no reason to get heated over it. Just enjoy it!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I was born in London, England, where I lived for several years, before moving north to Derbyshire. I hope to study Marketing in America and move to LA, but at the moment I'm enjoying England. I have lived there ever since. My primary language is English, however I also speak spanish.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Two years ago I first saw the adverts on TV, and thought it looked intresting. The only computer game I had really played on before WoW was Sims, so it was a very different at first. The online play and diversity soon had me hooked.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I love roleplaying on World of Warcraft, yet I enjoy the freedom of private servers. After a quick google or two and visiting a few Roleplaying private servers, I came across 'Conquest of the Horde'. It seemed to have a special something that the others were missing. I can quite put my finger on it. After reading the rules, and what this server aimed for and valued I signed up.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy many different kinds of roleplaying, but my favourite would most likely be roleplaying the politics of Stormwind. By this I mean playing a council member or minister, who has to deal with sinister cults, or the overcrowding of prisons, and so on. In general I like roleplaying power or royalty. I love how they can so easily become corrupt and infiltrate Stormwind or how they may have to flee the city from murderers. The possibilities are endless.
However I also enjoy roleplaying 'the simple life'. Having a family, going out hunting, collecting herbs etc. Just a normal life.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is a hard one, as I have so many. My favourite race are (at the moment) Night Elves. They make such intresting characters to roleplay as they have a very intresting past. Female Night Elves are my favourite looking characters, as I feel they are very beautiful, yet at the same time fierce and mysterious.
My favourite class is (again at the moment) Priest. This is because they can easily switch between the loving, caring healer, to the merciless killer. People sometimes under-estimate Priest and consider them weak, but if you really know how to play them well they are just as dangerous as any other class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am looking for a polite and friendly community that enjoys roleplaying just as much as I do. I hope that the players will respect eachother. Basically I expect a postitive fun roleplaying environment that's laid back and enjoyable.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule thats appeals to me most is Respect. This is because without respect a community, like Conquest of the Horde would break down. People need to feel at home and be able to be themselves without others abusing them. Respect makes the game more fun and light-hearted, letting you trust and befriends others on the server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Fianna loved to research plants and herbs, it was her favourite hobby. Every morning when the sun rose, she would pack all her essential equipment into her worn backpack and set off along the cobbled path the led out of her quaint village. Each day she would walk a different route, hoping to find a different selection of foliage than the previous days past. However one morning, the path you chose to follow would change her life...forever.
It was a very moist morning, as the rain had pouring down all night, leaving the path coated in puddles. Fianna, as usual, was on her daily Herb-Hunt. As she left her village she noticed a dark path that lead into the dense forest that boarded her village. She had never seen this trail before, and was sure it wasn't there yesterday, so she followed it hoping to find new plants that her eyes had yet to meet. As Fianna followed the path, deeper and deeper into the forest, the light became less and less. Luckily Fianna had a torch in her bag that she used when she was on late night trecks. She pulled out the torch and turned it on. Dim light filled the area, and she continued to walk.
Hours seemed to pass and yet the forest kept going and going. Fianna was just about to turn around and head home after an unsucessful day when she saw a light just up ahead. She started to run. This light drew closer and closer, untill she could just make out where it was coming from. The light was shining out of an old well. Curious Fianna decided to investigate, and made her way to the edge of the well. She peered in, leaning over the edge, when something seemed to pull her down. Fianna screamed at the top of her lungs, while being dragged down the well. Finally she hit the bottom with a thud, and opening her eyes she looked upon what had pulled her down. She let out another bone-chilling scream.

No one ever saw Fianna again after that. No matter how hard they looked she was never found, nor was the dark forest path that led her to the well.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope that I get settle into the community easily and gain new friends. Thank you!
Scarlet Wrote:My favourite race are (at the moment) Night Elves.

<333

Anyway.

Welcome to the server!

But please, do capitalise those "i"s. I believe it was somewhere in the rules and pressing down Shift isn't very hard, now is it? :D Also, you might want to elaborate on some of your answers a bit. You can never make them too long, y'know. :D

Now, to the happy stuff. Remember to /join chat when you're in-game! That is the channel for the kewl people. :D Also, feel free to PM me if you have -any- questions. :3

Enough of boring ranting. Now the important part.

Have fun and enjoy CotH!
I don't usually read the new introductions. But I loved yours, even though you're an Elfy. Welcome! Hope to start roleplaying with you soon.
[Image: 4.jpg]
Heyy :)
I have been been away for a while so havent played. However I am back! I would like to get my account approved, so please if you RP with me leave a comment below. Thank you.