The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

removed
removed due to lack of interest
Ooooh... I like it. However, if I were you, I'd fatten up the answers a little. Anyway, Welcome to Coth!

And vendors, you can buy shirts. The AH is up and running with plenty of items constantly updated on it.
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
Thanks for the fast response, but I realized I can't enter your realm anyways. I'll maybe return if you update a little.
Yeah, I'm being short with answers because I don't like revealing much about me as a player. Because quite frankly I as myself isn't that important. There should be more questions about the character.
Righto. Just giving the advice that most others give :3

And give it a few minutes to make your account.
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Questions about the characters come more when you do said character's profile.

And we should be at 3.2 pretty soon, the stuff is released for it, but the Admin is on Vacation, heh.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Okiedokie, well I have this site bookmarked and do plan on returning when you patch =D
Edit: could someone answer my question about RP vendors though?
OH WAIT
i might have an older copy of WoW archived on my backup disc... I'll try running it from there later tonight, and might be able to get it to work =D (it's still on 3.1 from a while ago as I keep constant backups)
Oh, I did answer that question. I edited my first post.
Ah, okiedokie. Sorry didn't see that... Everything's spawned though right? Like, I really like the gear from Scholo, the mage/priest headpieces... So I could venture there and obtain them? What are drop rates for the server? Am I asking a lot of questions?
No. All of this can be answered by reading the wiki!
I read the wiki O_o
All it has was like char rules and guidelines and such of which I read all of.
I believe Monolith was referring to your question about the drop rates, which are indeed on the front page of the wiki.
As for your other question, you can still go through the instances if you were after a unique-looking piece of armor, but bear in mind it may be purchaseable in Shatterspear Village.