The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Muuralha's intro
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Hello. I am a newcomer to this world of fantasy and epic known as the World of Warcraft... My expirience in servers is not the widest however i am allways ready to learn and comprehend (i'm sorry for any misspell) the story and the World of Warcraft itself... This will be my first RP expirience... I admit i am nervous but i belive in the power of help between new players and more expirienced ones.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from Portugal and the portuguese is my primary language, although i think i speak a really fluent british english

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first played World of Warcraft when a friend of mine convinced me to try... i was not very willing to try it, but as soon as i tried to controle a character I felt the World of Warcraft beggining to run through my veins

What made you seek our server over others?:
I didn't know this server existed until the same friend who started me at WoW advised it. I was looking for a REAL RP server to try my skills and to have a honnest evaluation about the same but even more important to recive help so that i can improove my skills on the RP world... That's when my friend advised me to try joinning this server and told me to be carefull about what i say and do because this is the real RP server on the internet

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I have allways been a fan of such RPs as the FF series (since the old NES to FF VII, afterwards i just havent got patience and money to follow the series anymore) i am also a BIG fan of The Legend of Zelda series and i like action RPs in general because i can sit trhough a great history and not get bored because actually i control the history with the action involved.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I am fond of the Shu'Halo, also known as Tauren because i reate to them. Outside there is ferocious dangerous look that makes any creatue have seccond thoughts before attacking them and puts fear inside anyone's heart, however on the inside they have both an earth-loving, tree-hugging romantic side but also a dark nervous side that ferouciously attacks anyone who threatens anyone of their kind or worse, the Mother Nature itself... As a class I preffer the Warriors because i see them as deffenders of a cause (in a tauren's case deffenders of the nature) it is hard not to look at a warrior and think of violence and brutality but if they didn't have it they could never deffend their causes

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am looking forward to a GREAT RP expirience and to learn more about RP and its magic, i am also looking forward to be recived on this server by more experienced gammers with care and a helping attitude, I also would like to be respected even knowing my expirience is low to none on this type of servers and games

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact that there is a choise between who can go far with RP and an honest evaluation payed with the rights deserved by the player. After what i saw with other experiences i felt the World of Warcraft could only be ruled by rich donators and this is an oportunity to show some underestimated good players theyr values not only on RP but during the in-game expirience

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Wile wondering through the plains, Gorthon noticed something was different, he felt like the world stopped and he was the only one moving... then he heard a familiar voice, however he couldn't remmember to who did it belong...
"You have a mighty force and will to deffend yourself thet few have" - The voice said - "But the world doesn't turn arround you and you have to use your force to deffend your kind"
"who are you?" - Gorthon asked with a weak voice
"I am your guide, your conscience, your soul... I am a part of you that you have to listen to and respect as the brave warrior you will become... It is written on your fate it's your prophecy and you shall follow it to become the deffender of your kind, the Shu'Halo"
then a sound of both serenity and fear was heard by Gorthon as he ran without direcction shouting:
"Wait who am I? How can i know my existance?"
Soon he passed out on the plains...

"what is this Harutt?" - a voice asked
"It seems like a crest" - Haruut answered
"is that a baby inside it?" - says Haruut *grabs the crest holding it firmly*
"OH MY!! yes it is... we shall take him to our chief to investigate what happened"

Both ran to the chief of their camp
"Chief Hawkwind, we found this crest lost near the Camp" - Says the man holding the crest
"So it is true what the prophecy says..." - Responds the Chief who is a not too old wise man leader of Camp Narache - "A great warrior will be sent to help our kind in this battle against the Alliance... Lanka Farshot you may be excused and thank you for finding this baby"
"As your wish, chief Hawkwind" - The female leaves the tent
"it is also told on the prophecy that only a good teatcher can train a gifted warrior" - Says Hawkwind - "Harutt thunderhorn, it will be your task to train this young warrior untill he is ready to follow the steps of the biggest and strongest"
"yes chief Hawkwind it is my pleasure to follow your orders" - Responds Haruut
"Now you" *turns to the baby* "you shall be a great deffender of the Shu'Halo kind" *lifts the baby and puts a ring on his nose* "You shall be now known as Gorthon" *puts him back on his crest* "Your journey is about to beggin..."