The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Sanya - Introduction
Huhu!

Tell us about yourself, as a player:
About myself there is not to much to tell.. hum.. I love music. I connect music with everything and everyone. I am pretty much living music.
I like to chat OOC and meet people from all around the world. I dislike people who are seeing to much in chatting with someone OOC. I adore bagpipe and hurdy-gurdy players - they really are adorable. :-) I'm 18 years old and am bored of school. I would love to meet people from different countries, travel around the world, find a nice house in Austria (not Australia!), go for some backpacking to Japan and hug my friends in Oregon.

Short form: I love folk-rock and I've been roleplaying for 5 years now. I'm German and enjoy nature, music and long nights with friends. Traveling and trips to different countries over the weekend. *hrhr*

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I'm from Germany and my primary language is German. I was in Oregon for one year, and hope that my English is good enough for you. I am still learning and sometimes have to look up words but I will give my best..

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I read a Warcraft book and because fantasy is one of my favorite hobbys I bought the game.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Because you are ONLY looking for roleplayers and this made me hope that I might find some really good RP here. I was only looking for RP Private servers, not Private servers in common. You seemed well organized.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any kind of roleplay. Starting with some tavern-RP to a battle between Alliance and Horde in Ashenvale and from there to a wedding and some cuddling with my RP-soul-mate. I do NOT like... DK's with bunny ears. Evil-dark-monster-hunters who talk about their mothers beeing Tyrande and Sylvanas.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Uhm.. Nightelf Druidess because of the birdform. Well the other transformations are partly-good looking too but because of having a budgie myself it is something really special to be able to "feel" like him.. little Goofy. (I know, bad bird name *g*) I enjoy bird-shows a lot and the hawk is my favorite animal.
Second is Human Paladin.. healing in the name of the light is my favorite part in World Of WarCraft. In RP and OOC. I used to roleplay as a Scarlet Knight from Stratholm. She fought against the darkness that took over her city and in the end fell for the corruption and death. Now she is insane. :-(

What are your expectations of this server?:
Find lots of roleplayers from around the world, enjoy some quality RP, spend my time more wisely and last but not least don't get laughed at for not being English.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance - Any racist, sexist, or other derogatory OOC chat will get you banned. There will be no warnings issued.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The clouds were low today. Not too bad for sailing I would guess. I've been wondering ever since why the sun would leave us for a while and hide behind the clouds. I miss the sun but I am sure she'll come back when I just wait. Never be sad. I try to live life with a smile and a warm heart every day. Staring up into the sky I realize that I forgot to tell Jack Scare to strike the sails. By the light!, why does this always happen to me? I wonder. Jumping over the wall of the crow's nest I easily climb down the ropes until reaching the deck. "Captain, reporting in: Low clouds, storm still far away. Rain is coming soon. Wind blows increasingly fast." Cpt. Scare nods and turns his head towards the north. "Get everyone ready, Sanya, we should soon reach Theramore. I do not want to lose any cargo." I smile and turn away, giving the orders and enjoying the stormy sea...

We live our lifes
The way we want it
Don't want to trade with anyone
Because the world belongs to us
Keep your castles, riches and gold
You've got a sack full of gold
But the world belongs to us!

(May not make as much sense in English as in German..)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am wondering if there are any other German roleplayers who could help me to get into the realm-RP. As I said I'm.. new to English..
Never lose a chance of saying a kind word.
William Thackeray
Hi there *waves*

Nysari Wrote:What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
....... DK's with bunny ears. Evil-dark-monster-hunters who talk about their mothers beeing Tyrande and Sylvanas......
I lol'd hard at that one LOL

As for English grammar,RolePlaying is one of the best ways to improve it
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell
Hence it's called role playing, without capitals.

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!
Enjoy your time here. And don't forget to /join chat.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
A lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust, causing inflammation in the lungs.
Rubykuby Wrote:Hence it's called role playing, without capitals.

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!
Enjoy your time here. And don't forget to /join chat.
:P sorry, my bad
I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong.
Bertrand Russell