The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thordur's introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I have played WoW for a couple years now, but retail RP just isn't good. I know Blizzard can't do anything to help, because they have too many people playing their game, so I came here to find a more refined RP experience.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I am from the Midwest United States and speak very good English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
One of my friends told me to try this game :P

What made you seek our server over others?:
I believe my reasons are stated in the "Tell us about yourself" section, so I need not repeat myself.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like adventuring and such, but not fighting. Sitting down in the tavern with a beer and telling a good war story is great.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I love being a Dwarf Warrior simply because of the image of a well-trained fighter holding two large hammers and riding a gryphon has always been very appealing to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope that everyone can be mature and provide a fun roleplaying environment.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'm quite happy with the rule of maturity, and know that if everyone can be mature, then this server is a TRUE roleplaying server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I regained consciousness on the battlefield-- the battle was long over. The handle of my warhammer was in splinters and my sleeves were torn. When I stood up, I looked out on the meadow in front of me. My last memory of it involved chaos, death was everywhere. The meadow now seemed calmer than it was before the fight, an eerie stillness blanketed its tall grass. The wind was blowing, but it was silent. I saw the corpse of my lieutenant right next to his horse. The horse was dead too. When I returned to our small camp of tents, I saw that only three others had survived out of our entire platoon. They were surprised to see me, when I lost consciousness they believed me dead and left me. We cooked a hearty stew in a pot over our fire, but none of us enjoyed it. We had lost friends that day. We knew that the savage marauding Warsong clan must be stopped.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I don't believe there is!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!
Nice introduction. Don't forget to /join chat to get used to the community. Feel free to ask me any questions.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
A lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust, causing inflammation in the lungs.