The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

MasterTiki's app/intro!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well hello! My name is Marti I'm 18, I'm from Denmark. I've been playing wow the last 4 years, and been playing computer and consol games all my life, I'm the techy guy of the family, I enjoy stuff like fixing computers and abit of casemoding here and there. When I'm not in school or sitting infront of my computer, I do paint and play Warmachine/hordes ( A miniture game from Privateer Press ) I allso do some Pen & paper RP like GURPS and IK, I'm right now working on a modification of the Warmachine system and GURPS, with some friends, so it fits our needs, since we arn't a big fan of the D&D system, that the Warmachine RPG uses.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
As said I'm from Denmark, my primary language is danish, but I've been speaking English since I was about 9-10 years old.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I hade never played a MMORPG before, but I did play WC3 with some friends when the wow beta started, and a friend of mine was playing the beta and speaking very highly about it, so I thought "why not try it out?" And then I got sucked in..

What made you seek our server over others?:

Since the server I play on is more or less dead with RP, and I hade tryed out some other private server here and there, I really just googled "wow private rp server" and i picked this one at random. I looked abit around on the site and noticed that you take alot of steps to keep lolboys out and make the good rp player come here, so I decited to make an app.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Really everything!.. no really! I do, as long as it don't go over dramatic.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:

I do enjoy playing Night elfs, but I've started to enjoy playing a human, since it's so open. My favorte class gotta be rogue, since, it again is so open, you don't have to be some ninja killer assassin, but you can be!

What are your expectations of this server?:
they are really really high! It seems like a very serious server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:

I like the part about trying people out, to so if they are here for the RP, since it keeps the lolboys out.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Tamka felt cold. That should have been strange since she was wraped in a borrowed cloak in front of fireplace. She was also tired, yet couldn't sleep as she was lying on the freshly made bed in the inn.

Images of the day flashed before her eyes, yet she felt strangely detached from them. Meeting with Sonaria, fighting with her, and watching her walk away in anger. That ....other..Hediori, she knew she was scared of him, but the feeling of being terrified she remembered just didn't come to her. Her beloved husband, intervening and then suggesting an idea she didn't like, but knew was neccisary.
The other Fenton had arrived. She had to bit her lip several times to control her temper, if she licked them, she could feel the rough parts where she had bitten trough them. It was better then angering him though, they needed him to return things to how they should be. He kissed her, and for a moment she had felt safe, knowing everything would work out again, before snapping back into reality and realizing this was not her Fenton. The feeling of shame and anger at herself seemed distant to her, like the feelings where surrounded by fog.
The memories of the rest of the night where even harder to remember. She'd been near hysterics during that time. She remembered the other Fenton and Hedi fighting. Rheiya stepping in to defend Hediori, before she knew what was going on, but even then not allowing them to take care of Hedi. She'd walked to this inn, answering Forgeson's confused questions while feeling herself grow colder.

And now she was lying here, staring at the roof while not really seeing it. Feeling the tiredness in her bones as she couldn't fall asleep. It was like she was lost in the mist, close to everything, but not seeing it, not feeling it. It felt good in a strange way.
She continued to stare at the roof for the rest of the night.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No nothing!