The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Just another introduction for you to read!
Okay! Here I am and im kind of nervous. I was searching on google ofcourse after a Private RP server and then I found this site. But I saw it's not going to be easy so im just going to do my best and hope you will like my introduction.

Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, it all started like 3 years ago when my little brother got World of warcraft as a christmas present. I always watched him play it and I wanted to play it too. But ofcourse a girl like me can't fool around and play a boys game. But I forced my mom to buy one for me too so I also could play. after I achived lvl 70 I got alot of pressure on me from my brother and cousins that also played wow. I wanted to beat the guys in they're own game if you know what i mean. But then this was this one night when I decided to do something else for a change and no I didn't want to play on my ALT else I made a new char on a RP server and I just fell in love how awsome and fun it really is.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Im from sweden but my parents are from iraq. Were christians and we speak an old language that is called Assyria. But I usally speak english and swedish most of the time. Im a proud Assyrian and alot of people dont know what kind of people we are. Well it's not easy either , we dont even got our own country Assyrians live almost all over the world and in diffrent countries.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
well like I said before, My brother got the game and I just needed to get it. And I didn't know anything about Roleplaying until I tried it out. And im attached to it now. I even roleplay on other sites and my favorite one is IMVU. But I would love to be able to do it on the game that has took my fantasies closer to reality, so I belive this is really the server for me.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Cause it seem so good and what you do with these introduction is such a smart idea. If there was another RP server that you didn't need to prove how much you really want this and show that your serious about it. I guess it wont be that good. I woulden't like some overpowered horde run into teldrassil when me and my friends sit by a cozy campfire and nuke us to death.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I've always been this dreamy girl, that sometimes dont pay attention when im in the classroom, I always get so carried away in my own fantasies. So the roleplay I like the most is me and maybe 2 or 3 other roleplayers just ride around with our mighty mounts. Or just chill in a calm space and tell stories to eachother, maybe take a beer in the bar. Everything that i usally do but in a another way make it more magicall.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night elfs always been my favorite. My first char was a nelf cause I thought they looked pretty. But When I started to read more about them, their story and culture. I realized im fit to be like them. Cause im assyrian and our people is alot like night elfs our story is almost the same, It says that is was the assyrians that wore the first people on earth in this book ive read. And so was the night elfs. I dont know if you read alot about history but we had a country once and it was the big Mesopotamia in the middle eastern area. But then this war broke out and we lost everything except for your temple babylonia. Wich reminds me of Darnassus. And the war wich was called ''War of the Ancients'' Same thing happened to your country it got split up in other small countries. So that's what makes me like the night elfs so much cause theyre just like our people compassionate people but we still dont trust others alot because of all that what we been through.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I dont know really I just have this feeling that its going to be awsome. Full of experienced roleplayers and cool events. And theres not going to be any limit for my fantasies to bloom.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
What I like about this server is the fact that its only RP nothing more , no PvP and PvE that can come in the way and such. Wich is good. And its not like you'r going to think 'oh my, look at all those good players with full epics' no its not going to be like that cause in roleplay it's not what you gear is like, Or what level you are. It's the skills that kills, haha.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Imagine this : You knew a someone , you need so damn much.. but one day , theyre faction betrayed you , they left your people alone , How would you feel ? Devastated?
This is about the friendship and love between a blood elf and a night elf, how sometimes , even the best friends or loves can be your worst enemies.
You got called to war, helping the gathering for wood in the Warsong Gulch , You had to do it , because you finally found another faction, where your people lived happily once again.
You went there, your first day was a hard one , Night elves attacked from every corner , you couldnt stand the feeling to kill them, it ripped your heart out, it burned so fierce, you would remember it forever.
Then one day, you saw him/her, the one , who was your love , your friend.
You had to kill him/her , but you couldn't do it, you just couldn't , instead of that, you secretly met up and talked about things again, finally you found him/her again.
This went on for months, you talked and talked with him/her.
Then finally , he/she asked you to come with him/her, of course you came , you trusted him/her , You helped her do some things , and then finally , you kissed goodbye again.
You couldnt stop thinking about him/her.
Then that day came, you went there, and got captured, You got put in a cell.
He/she betrayed you, the one you love most, the one you needed, Betrayed you.
You were so disappointed you wanted to commit suicide, but you couldnt .. you wanted revenge.
Years of suffering and hunger you survived, only to finally , get the answer from him/her.
Then , finally , you got free because of a dumb mistake, you sneaked past every corner , grabbed him/her by the neck and asked him/her why she did it.
"It was for my people.." He/She answered.
You asked why he/she didnt love you anymore.
"I did love you, but I cant love someone from the other faction." He/she answered.
That was your breakdown, you grabbed his/her sword , and stabbed her right through the heart, in return, all the night elves grabbed you, and murdered you brutally.
You had your revenge, you killed the one you loved most, you were already dead...

That was all for me Hope you enjoy my introduction ! *bows*
Weeeeelcome to our Server!!\

And no, it's not just antoher introduction, it's YOUR introduction, and where people will go to tell you that you are a good player (until the vouching system has been revamped) and where we go to learn about you, and don't be nervous, most of us Except Mikain don't bite!
Thank you so much! im really looking forward to this, hehe and im sure no one bites everyone seems so nice and all. see you on the server :wink:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [02/06/15] Read First Before Posting an Intro! Kretol 0 17,738 02-06-2015, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  READ BEFORE POSTING - The Introduction Template Kretol 0 18,609 04-17-2009, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Kretol