The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

A Hiatus!
I'll be taking a (up to, possibly less) two week hiatus due to some real life issues that need straightening out. This absence is more or less my fault, and my apologies to anyone that I'm in a storyline with at the moment. You might see me skulking around the forums once or twice, but I can guarantee I won't be in-game.

And damn! I'm going to miss the shipwrecked event. Sorry.
Take care, Purple~!
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
Aww, I'll miss you. Take care!
I'll be sure to have Delilah keep rockin' the purple for you.
"If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?" --Thomas Jefferson
Without our bubbles, the lawls will be at an all time low, we will have to start making fun of Anski again....
I might miss you sorta in a totally straight way.
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
Don't worry. I promise to have F.A.I.L.U.R.E. up and running by the time you get back! :D
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
FINE, WE DON'T LIKE YOU ANYWAY. :x

I kid, heh. Hope it gets worked out 'n whatnot. :mrgreen:
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
In your absence, Hilda will keep training. Hope we can keep up the RP, it's the most fun I've had in a while.
Oh, and Flint's home is squeaky clean, with fresh bedlinen and clean dishes.
Anski Wrote:Take care, Purple~!

:x

~

Arright. I'll miss you if you admit I'm more purple. >:(
Also, I hope everything works out!
The king is back, baby!

And even a day or two early, because sometimes I amaze even myself.

Be thrilled.
Oh god no! Run for the shelters!

HE'S BACK!

(Welcomeback,yo.Hopeyouhadfunwithwhateveryouweredoing.)

RUUUUUUUN!
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...
He's back already?

*Hides explosives behind back*

Welcome back buddy! *Twitch*
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]