The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kerpow's Intro!!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
I like rpgs, they've always keep wanting more because of the great storylines and fun gameplay. I also like shooters still just because they get my heart racing and adrenaline pumping. I usually almost always play RPGs though just because the storylines in them are just too interesting. I really hate the fact you have to pay for something as great as WoW but I found sanctuaries in private servers. I really love to role play but thats something that was rather rare for me to find in private servers. Most of them were just to be super uber powered and pwn noobs that didn't know how to play. I'm pretty geeky though and god I love it. I love comics, music, and world of warcraft. I don't feel the need to be the guy that is the leader, I actually prefer the underling. I like being the footman because everyone knows about that great leader that defeated a bunch of guys at this place. But who cares about the nameless footman that helped defend it? I like to role play and I'm glad there is a server like this around. Also, I love ninjas.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
United states and I speak English but I can also speak a little french

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I used to warcraft when I was a kid and even though I didn't understand the game itself, I loved it. As I grew older I eventually started playing Warcraft III:Frozen Throne and that was what really set me off to love Warcraft. I loved its lore, the world, and its people. They all seemed so interesting and just great to play as. That drove me to play World of warcraft but again due to financial funds I was limited. Even though, I tried to find my way around that just to play for a few days on World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:
As I looked down a long list of private servers, I couldn't find any ones that fit my need to role play. All were just un-realistic and didn't really have a feel of the game. After a few hours I found your site and looked a around it. It was one of the most professional private servers that I have ever seen. A plus was it an RP server, so of course I cheered with joy. The community on it too seemed really tightly knit and so I felt i could fit in really easily.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My favorite type of roleplay is the one about a group of people journeying to a distance place together. Or something about a group of people doing a big event of some sort. It doesn't have to to a world ending event but like maybe it would be like helping a lot of people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have to say I like the humans. Its a classical race that has a large history that is a big part of the World of Warcraft lore. They are just so varied and can be put in so many places. Plus their classes are really different, they only lack the hunter class. They also have that human passion, they constantly strive for something that seems nearly impossible but they try their best anyway and most times, succeed. I also like the Sin'dorei but they're just so snooty it annoys me way too much. Trolls are also a very fun class to play as.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I really hope this server will be different than others. One that will be a place to RP in with people that are truly wanting to rp instead of someone that just stumbled along so they could turn into Ragnaros and destroy Stormwind. I'm hoping to join a server that is mature as much as it is fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The respect rule is a great rule. That rule itself will easily take out anyone that shouldn't be here in the first place. Once everybody has respected everyone, we can all easily enjoy this server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

The large sun beamed down on the the decayed and shrivel plants in the farms of what was once a prosperous land of full of crops. At Sentinel Hill stood as bastion of hope and a sanctuary for the families who have lost their families, livestock, and farm. A strong wind blew but it still did not help cool off the tired faces of the guards of the tower.

In the distance, a guard came from the southern path. A guard named Smitty from a nearby hill saw him, he immediately went to Gryan Stoutmantle. He yelled, "One of our scouts are returning! It looks rather important!" The guard eventually made his way to the tower, everyone crowded around him. Breathlessly, the guard exclaimed,"There is.... going to... be... an....an attack very soon.... here. They'll most likely make it by.... sunset." Everyone was stricken with fear, they all knew they couldn't survive an attack. The Defias Brotherhood had a strong hold on Westfall, there was no way that a simple guard tower could hold off an attack. Some people started to pray towards the Light, others began to cry. Smitty knew there was little or no hope what so ever. Gryan Stoutmantle jump onto a grate and said,"Fear may have taken hold of us! But together, we may over come any foe that raises their blade!! Today, we shall end this corruption that is named the Defias Brotherhood!!

It was nearing sunset, everyone that could have fought grabbed a weapon. There were only two ballistas that they could use, while the Defias would most likely have five or more siege armory. Sunset came and a calm swept over the hill. Suddenly a rumbling was heard and then through the hills they came. It was a roar of shouts coming from everyone. Both sides charged slamming into each other with all their force.

The battle dragged on for hours but what felt like minutes to men and women who were desperately trying to fight off the Defias. Smitty brought down his blade on a rogue's shoulder and stabbed him the chest. All of the sudden he felt a hand over his mouth and cold blade forced in his back. He fell to the ground and felt death's cold sting. He couldn't feel anything, he felt so tired, he wanted to get up and keep fighting but he couldn't move. His vision was fading, he couldn't resist it anymore.... and then he heard a sound. It was a familiar sound to him, one that put strength back into his body. He felt his body being lifted away from death and being revived with more vigor and strength. The sound was louder and could be heard easily, it was a Alliance rallying horn! It looked like that the extra allies had come from Darkshire. With new hope, the combined forces of Westfall and Darkshire managed to overcome the attack. They could hear them yell retreat as the Defias ran from them.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope to have fun and meet some cool people here!