The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: What area of the US do you live in? (Give us a basic idea!)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Northern US: (NY, WA, ME, MN, etc)
55.56%
25 55.56%
Central US: (OR, WY, NE, IL, VA, CA, etc)
22.22%
10 22.22%
Southern US: ( TX, AZ, LA, AL, GA, FL, etc)
22.22%
10 22.22%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The CotH-Vention
You heard me. Now...what am I talking about?

It is my idea, and a few others...to have a real-life meetup of CotH users across the United States. I understand this is a radical idea, but I do believe something like this could be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet the dear friends we have met over the time on this server.

But, what would this mean?

We would have to come up with the money in a years time (perhaps have it this summer) figure out who would be eligible (Perhaps 18+? ) and find a location that we could all get to- or (as someone suggested) maybe something as insane as a roadtrip.

But, in order to even comprehend such an idea, planning must be made and I would like to have some sort of idea of where the community resides in the US. If you don't mind, please fill out what area of the US you live in. After that, we can discuss some things like location, what to do, etc and perhaps even pooling money.
No east coast US option, eh? What's wrong....don't wanna hang with your east side boys? We're not good 'nuff for you Leth? Huh? HUH?!
Spoiler:
[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U[/video]

"What a mess we made, when it all went wrong..."
I think this would be a pretty awesome thing if it could be pulled off. x) I know I'd be up for it. If I can lend a hand in planning or anything of the sort, you have my numbah AIM s/n. c:
[Image: af7tll.gif] [Image: 4j4aw7.gif] [Image: 33bfrtk.gif][Image: 2jxrg7.gif]
[Click on a character to learn more about them!]
Krent Wrote:No east coast US option, eh? What's wrong....don't wanna hang with your east side boys? We're not good 'nuff for you Leth? Huh? HUH?!

Well, chop the US into 3, from top to bottom. Put where you are on the Poll.

c:
Lots of southerners o.o

We will rise again! \o/
(\__/) This is Bunny.
(='.'=) Cut, copy, and paste Bunny onto your signature.
(")_(") Help Bunny gain World Domination.

(\__/) o|= o|= o|=
\( ;..; )/ o|=
( __ ) o|= o|=

^ ^

angry ill-fated enemies who were

bunny unfortunate to be around when

paroxysmal attack occurred
I'll try my best to show up, and be a douche while I'm there and perhaps everyone will know, just from my sheer douchebaggery, thar, tis shademourne.

Edit: I'm in Alabama, no we don't ride cows to school, no our cousins aren't elligible to be married, and yes I can try to pitch in Donation-Wise if anyone has a paypal.
Now that is an awesome idea, too bad I won't be able to go. (I will be seventeen by next summer XP)
Anywho, I love this. I think this is the ONLY private server with such camaraderie.
Looks like you need some Majyk.

Characters
Spoiler:
Ordin
Bregar Cimitero
Luscia Cimitero
Freya Grey
Blaudia Nihil
Roderick Giordano
Majyk
Apostasy
Azibo
Maxwell Pennington
Vyriel
Derin Taylor
Yeva Everbloom
Evissa
Vivi
Poor non-Americans...
Have you hugged an orc today?
- I am not tech support. Please do not contact me regarding technical issues. -
Canadian.

<_<... Although, my mom's a truck driver, I could probably coax here into getting a load wherever you guys are going to hold it haha
[Image: brightwizardresizet.png]
Conquest of the Horde's self proclaimed "Bright Wizard"
A Man is not measured by his personal achievements, but by the acheivements of his personnel-Commissar Yarrick
This is a rather.. sudden thing, innit? I mean, it's not something that'll be happening soon. There'd need to be a lot of planning and whatnot beforehand.
Crunchym8: Work tomorrow at a greenhouse, followed by a D&D session. Aw fel yeaahhh I can't be more hardcore.
Crunchym8: WE'RE PLANTING THE MUMS AND THE DAYLILLIES TOMORROW AND IF WE HAVE TIME SNAPDRAGONS
Crunchym8: I AM SO MANLY.
I've seen this done on another forum with great success (though, sadly, I've never had the chance to take part in it.) I'm all for this. If this happens anywhere in or near NYC, I'll go if I can. If it's elsewhere, I'm less likely to show up but I'll still go if I can. And yes, I'm willing to contribute money toward this.
"If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?" --Thomas Jefferson
If it happens in NYC. Shademourne is going shopping, that is all. /moarmoneyreq'd
Russia works better for me, really.
Little by little, one travels far.
Oh, C'mon.

Have it in Australia. That way everybody loses and nobody feels left out!

And you know you want to see Maulbane IRL. You'll laugh.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
QQ I'm in England.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."