The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

An introduction for Chindre, by Chindre.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
First and foremost it should be mentioned that i tend to be very ADD. Lets go kill monsters! No, wait, lets go kill players! Oh actually, I still need to farm for my epic flying. However if you can get me set into something that catches my attention it becomes all i think about. I was a hardcore raider complete epics on my Deathknight, my priest, and on some of my older characters who were/are still 70. I ran out of money to play retail so i've been hopping around on free servers for a while. Every time i talk to someone about what I'm looking for it ends up being, "I miss RP." I started RP for a friend when they moved to a RP server in retail WoW. The overall atmosphere was much better than the other servers i had been too. I love creating stories and fiction so once i got used to the flow of RP i was instantly hooked. I like essentric characters and talking to people more than the drama a lot of people like building up.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
USA. Nebraska to be specific. I moved around a lot when i was younger because of my dad. He was in the airforce. In the end i don't know how many states i've lived in or even which one i was born in anymore. English is my main language though i have problems with grammar and spelling. My ADD has lead to memory problems with letters and my thought flow has an unfortunate problem of causing run on sentances. I remember the sounds of words but can't always recreate their exact spelling by sounding them out. I also tend to ramble... like now.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend started playing and introduced me to it. I thought i was a console game only person since MMOs were obviously about other people and wouldn't have the story lines like the RPGs i loved so much. I was wrong, obviously. I ended up going to college and had loans that paid for my expenses with a little left over for personal things, which i used to pay for WoW.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I always wanted to get back into RP thinking that i wouldn't find any with private servers. A friend just recently said to me, "you know there are private RP servers right?" Thus my search began. I found this through Google, the wonderful tool it is. After reading the rules and introductions I can already tell this is exactally the type of thing I have been looking for.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I just enjoy conversations. In a tavern, walking through town, in the middle of killing a monster with your bare hands. I find people interesting and want to know more about them, their ideas, their beliefs, even their predjudices are intriguing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race has to be the Tauren. The idea of something so large and powerful, yet gentle and thoughtful, agrees with me. As for class, maybe warrior? I find that once i figure out the mechanics of a class i tend to enjoy it just fine reguardless.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My greatest expectation is having someone greet me when i log in and being able to converse with people when i please. I'm tired of going to RP servers and ending up with one group of RPers who want to be son of illidan etc and another group of people who's soul purpose seems to be poking fun at the people who want to RP. I just want to play in a fantasy realm without dealing with fan fiction and hate.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I don't think i can name a specific rule. What I really like is the amount of them. It shows a seriousness about being a roleplaying server that i think many lack. I was looking over other people's intros as i was reading the rules and I was very happy to see people who were creative and interesting.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Once there was a Forsaken rogue. She had seen many things in her undeath. Traveled to many places. Now once again she found herself outside of the Scarlet Monistary watching from afar as the priests and knights wandered around with scowls on their faces. Even worse than the scourge, these humans didn't just hate the undead, they hated everything. Having had her fill of the sick display of the men hanging corpses of her fellow forsaken and undead from trees as warning she turned around to leave. Completely taken by suprise by the fact that there was a large plate wearing knight standing before her. He apparently had not seen her crouching in the bushes, however once those golden eyes locked onto his it was clear what she was. Raising his hands to make a simple megaphone he prepared to yell. She was an agile rogue though, the hilt of her dagger slamming against his neck to silence him before knocking him to the ground with a tackle. She didn't weigh much and was easily thrown off. The man coughed violently as he pulled his short sword from it's shieth.

They fought long and hard. She dodging and parrying delivering small jabs with her daggers. He swung with all his strength only to miss, his heavy armor protecting him from fatal injury from what strikes she manage to get past his shield. Both tired, however he had not planed properly, having gained back his voice he only just now noticed his surroundings. She had pushed him back, knowing she couldn't easily kill within range of his friends. They stood in an open field a lake at his back. He looked down at her, looking for any sign of weakness. She was obviously tired, however her stance was firm her daggers poised for another attack. He on the other hand had only just been inducted into the offical knighthood. The crusade raised boys from a young age and inducted them when they became adults, he was still young never having tasted real battle before. Lunging with his blade he tried to stap her, a fatal blow in one hit. It of course was a failure, her twin daggers placed on either side of his sword, twisting it. The blade spun away from him as it was wrenched from his grip. The battle was over and he finally fell to his knees in defeat. She however never landed the fatal strike. Her eyes bored into him cold and uncaring. "Jeremy?" She asked as recognition spread across her face. Yes, that was his name, but what was hers? He looked her over, it took a few moments, what with the greyed undead skin, the bones poking through her cheeks slightly, and the stringing unkept hair. "Rachel?" he asked. She did indeed resemble his brother's late wife.

Falling unconsious Jeremy woke with an uncomfortable wool blanket covering him. "Don't get the wrong idea, I could have easily killed you, my heart is cold and dead. However you know the inner workings of the Scarlet Crusade, and I know your weaknesses." Rachel said cold glowing eyes leveled at him. He laid against the earth silently, he didn't know how to react and he simply watched her. She had bound his hands and feet so he could not escape easily. For 3 days he was kept at her small camp. For 3 days she would go out and bring back something to feed him, though he could never be quite sure whether it was full of the plague or not. He ate it reguardless. There had been no words between them, just cold stares day and night. Finally she spoke, "what happened to Edward?" He saw what looked like something that could be sadness in her eyes. However he convinced himself this was simply her game to try and find a way into his emotions. "He died, Dad had to kill him before the plague had completely taken him, we couldn't find you in the house." He replied glaring, obviously blaming her for his brother's death. She sat unmoving, an awkward silence filling the air. Finally she stood and walked away, presumably to get him dinner. It was a full day before she returned. He had thought he had been left to die. Though he could feel something disgusting rising within him. Longing perhaps? He shook it off, he didn't want to think of her as his sister in law, as his savior, and especially not as a woman.

She would ask a personal question, he would answer to the point and say no more. She never showed emotion, he denied his. Finally, after nearly a month she cut the bonds on his wrists. "You're useless as an informant, go back to your filthy friends." She said standing. She kept her daggers in her hands ready for any retaliation. He however only had one thing to do, one thing he had been denying himself this entire time. Standing he rubbed his raw wrists where the bands of twine had held him. Then he leaned foward quickly planting a kiss on her lips. She wasn't prepared for this, expecting something more along the lines of him dashing for his lost sword. Which she had conveniently replaced with a piece of flimsy pig iron as a trap. Her lips felt warm, something she had long forgotten. "Is this... life?" Was the only thought in her head. He took a few steps back wiping his lips off with his shirt sleeve, though it did no good, it was just as dirty as he had become from lack of bathing. "Jeremy!" Someone shouted from behind him. He quickly turned to see a hunting party sent out by the Crusade. He turned around reaching out, knowing it was too late as the arrows flew over his head. Several struck her body and she fell limp. His head bowed he knew she would no longer listen to his stories of his life in the Crusade, of his brother's last days alive. Even in the cold of undeath she was a great listener, as she had been in life. A hand on his shoulder made him turn around. "Lets go home Jeremy, before this foul land taints us all." Jeremy however, in a fit of rage pulled out his commander's sword and plunged it through the soldier's belly. So this was the Scarlet Crusade he had joined? He mused to himself, blood dripping from his blade. "Jeremy's been tainted!" Someone called out. This soldier trained with Jeremy growing up, but now there was no face, no name, no purpose to this man's life. Gripping the sword tight Jeremy watched the blood drip off it, then he held it up lunging towards his former comrads. This was his Scarlet Crusade, and the rivers would run red with blood as proof of his conviction.

(I've been meaning to write that for a while but never got around to it, I know it's a little far fetched but it was something i couldn't just forget. Hope you liked it)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
and now after that reading i would like to add... A MOMENT OF RANDOMNESS. Don't stare at the sun, unless of course the sun stares at you first. Then standard staring contest rules apply.
Welcome to the server!

Aha. So, when you're in-game, do /join chat for all sorts of chat things. :D The Kewl Place of Kewlness? /sagenod

Annnnddd....

Have fun and enjoy CotH!
Welcome to the server!
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]