The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Introduction
Hi!

First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.

I have played WoW about 1½ years and half of that time on European Sha'tar-server. Although I have some defects(?) in my English-skills and lore knowledge, I can easily hide them to the attributes of my character and no one has complained about it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?

I'm from Finland and I speak English as a secondary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?

I started playing WoW after my friends recommendation. So, I fell in love almost instantly. Especially with lore.

What made you seek our server over others?

I chose this server because I heard that it is the best REAL RP-server amongst private-servers.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?

I practise "tavern-roleplay" mostly (you know, getting to know other characters) but I'm ready for every kind of RP that comes towards though I'm not-so-fast typer.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?

My favorite class is warlock and race...well, I love them all but probably undead...And why? Both class and race are just so...fascinating.

What are your expectations of this server?

What I except from this server is some nice RP without "Goldshire-spammers" or such.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?

About your rules...Honestly, they are very good. They define the RP just as it should be defined without confining it too much. You know what I mean?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!

Jin'shi lied down shivering. If I could just find some bandages or medicine..or something. She was never good with first aid when the elders taught it. She was always too busy trying to tame and play with animals when other children were picking herbs. About animals..where is Tid'ji when I would need him? There was so much demons that they had to flee and she lost her friend in that chaos. Oh Tid...hope you're not dead...The loss of blood and hot weather made her feel dizzy. I need water or I'll... She fainted.

Soon Jin'shi regained her consciousness. Somebody was holding her and pouring water down her throat. What? Another troll here in Demon Canyon! I am sav---Uh..? Wait a minute...that's...that's a night elf druid! Jin'shi panicked and bit druid's hand. Druid reacted as fast as a snake and pushed her against ground with his large hands. It felt like ground itself was holding her and she noticed the roots that entangled her. She spat on him and that distracted the druid, but the man already casted a hibernate spell on Jin'shi and she started to fade to the realm of dreams..

Druid wiped the spit away only to see a black wolf jumping towards him with fire in it's eyes, ready to kill him...Man dodged the attack and quickly soothed the canine with a simple, magical gesture. Tid'ji fell down, howling for it's owner.

Jin'shi woke up as the night elf cured her wounds and realized that her recent behavior was vain and shameful...Elf just tried to help her and she already felt way better than before, thanks to that nice druid.

She asked druid's name but it seemed that he couldn't understand her. So, she also tried Orcish and finally, when she used few words of the Common Language man answered. His name was Fardas and he was killing demons as well when he saw Jin'shi. At first he also thought that she was an elven maid in distress but as a gentleman, he would help also his enemies. Fardas said something else too but Jin'shi didn't understand. Then, he helped the troll up and woke up her companion. The wolf snarled to elf for a while but realized that creature didn't seem aggressive towards her owner and calmed down. Fardas muttered something weird and suddenly, Jin'shi and her wolf felt stronger than before. Jin'shi tried to offer gold to Fardas but he kindly refused and said that helping her was pleasure to him and if they ever again meet, he would greet her as a friend. Troll hugged him and said that she would never attack any night elf only because they stand for a different alliance. And so, they departed.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?

-Thanks for making such good server for us who don't PVP for life or want to be lvl 80 instantly and etc.
I think you should Copy&Paste the questions on those answers tho.
It might help the reading.
Azheron's back in business. For reals.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Yep, welcome. Although, you might consider what the person above me said. Happy RPing!
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
A lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust, causing inflammation in the lungs.