The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Kaji's Intro
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Me...as a player...uhm...Well: I like to have fun, and i think that is about it. I love RPG, MMO's, classic SNES and Genesis games, also...Love Beat'em ups.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Portugal my good sir, primary language Portuguese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I'll have to say the story and its twists. But the first time i saw Warcraft II in a store i was like...10 or something, and i thought “Cool Orcs=3”. Love Warcraft Orcs and there background, leadership and clans, but gotta say it: Freakin' love Trolls. Darkspear, Amani, epic.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Roleplay dude. I used to RP in Aniwow, then stopped, then Aniwow and stopped again, then...Aniwow “died” so i started searching for more servers, and here i am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like the comic relief type'o chars. I created this character called “Knifes”, and everyone loved the guy, he was a undead pirate that had some “problems”. Lets just call him Special ok? Also i love the Kefkaish type'o char. The insane villain that just doesn't seem really to care about anything else then being rude, well a little like Sher Khan from the Jungle Book. Ah Sofisticated Evil...

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well gotta say the Trolls. Class...Uhm....Maybe Warrior: A simple guy with a sword and shield i guess. Now, Trolls are preatty awesome i find that the best explanation i can get...Although my best moments are with Knifes, Undead Rouge, i also have a ton more of creation in ma'bucket.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Just wanna have fun and get some good roleplaing on. (And trying to get away from the lvl 80 Belf Paladins called Sepiroth =<)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Uh hard one...a...I like...Rules?I..is it good?=D

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

He is dead... I screamed his name out loud when i was on top of mount Txiem. Enkidu, my brother-in-arms...He is dead... I traveled to the Varenk Valley and fought creatures that i never dreamed of seeing... I became a great hero, people loved me! People loved me...The God, they hated me and so they hated me destroyed. They created a great warrior from a little bit of my horn. He arraived one day and wanted to fight me...He broke my left horn, i left him blind from one eye. He was there standing with no eye, bleeding and said "You are a great warrior! I will stay with you and fight! That is all i want, to fight by your side!". Me and him traveled the world from the Enga Ocean to the beautiful plains of Mazora. He was my best friend. The people loved me...The Gods...They wanted me dead, so they sent a great demon to my kingdom. to my home town, to kill me! The city, was left destroyed, my wife and daughter...dead...We almost became extinct, and only some could escape, some where furious and blamed me for my arrogance, they said it was a punishment from the God of Creation, Ju. We got divided in tribes...The people...They hated me! Me and Enkidu traveled for day until we reached Txiem. There he was...The Great Demon Humbara...We fought valiently but the Demon had something in his mind... When i was about to lay my final blow, Humbara kicked me off the cliff and so Enkidu tried to help me up but Humbara...He attacked him from the back...He killed him...And i was left there to die...I screamed his name out loud when i was on top of mount Txiem. My brother-in-arms, Enkidu died. And i...I am alive...My name is Ghiram, i am the last shamanic king of the Taura...The people don't know me...The Gods...They don't care anymore...
Welcome to the server!
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]