The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Garam's Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
(This can be anything. We like to get a feel for those that will be integrating themselves into our community.)
I'm a pretty casual player, I've wanted to get into RPing again after a slight hiatus, heard about this server from a friend, and decided I might as well try my hand at it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
(We ask this, as we take this into consideration with players that do not primarily speak English.)
The good ol' U.S. of A, and English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I went to visit one of my Cousins a few years ago, and he was playing. It seemed pretty worth a shot to play, so on my way home I picked up a copy of the game. I didn't enjoy it too much at first, but it grew on me, so I kept playing.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've played on a few Private Servers which have been decently run, but the player base left much to be desired. A friend recommended this server to me, so I decided it was worth a shot to try out.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
(Some enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Others enjoy fighting, action and danger. Some in crowds, some in pairs. What appeals to you the most?)
I enjoy all of those, though I've taken a liking to just roleplaying with a few people at a time recently.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orc Hunter, because they're advanced, but manage to be very down to earth at the same. Plus, their lore is very interesting to me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A literate player base, with GM's that aren't tyrants, like most Private Server ones tend to turn into.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
(Feel free to review our rules listed here.)
"Be respectful. At all times. This is not optional.", simply because I've seen too many disrespectful players who thinks everyone should cater to them. Just a pet peeve of mine.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(( This is one that took place during the Scourge Invasion before the release of WoW-LK, seems like a good one to share. ))

A loud explosion echoed through the alley that was called Murder Row, in Silvermoon. A young-looking Blood Elf glanced up from his position, sitting on top of an overloaded wagon. He glanced around nervously, resting a hand on the heavy claymore's hilt leaning on his thigh, his ears perking up. Seemingly satisfied that it was an isolated incident, he lets his hand drop to his side again, mumbling angrily to himself. "Stupid Commander could've given me a post closer to the Square. But nooo. 'Take the most important one, Erien. It's not like the other sentries here have died, or anything.', he growls sarcastically. The sound of heavy metal boots rapidly approaching from behind him cut his daydream of talking back to his Commander short, as the Elf whips his head around, finding himself face-to-face with what looked like what used to be an Orc. The Orc's jaw hung limply away from it's face, the glazed-over eyes and vacant expression making it obvious what it was. Erien cursed, and in one smooth motion, brought his heavy sword to bear, swinging it with all his might at the creature's face. The Scourged Orc went limp, crumpling to the ground heavily, as Erien slid of the side of the wagon, his brows furrowed in worry. 'They don't normally show up alone...' He shook his head suddenly. "No, he was probably just a straggler." The chilling howl that followed quickly gave him reason to believe otherwise, and his knuckles turned white, tightening his grip on the sword, as at least two dozen more of the monstrosities rounded the corner into his sight. The leader of the pack glanced about the deserted alleyway. Spotting the Elf, he sprints full speed at him, his mob in tow. The young Blood Knight swung the weapon around wildly, backing up, when suddenly he felt his back hit a wall. As the deathly crowd circled around him, he flicked his wrist, a bolt of holy energy lept out, making contact with the lead Scourge, and radiated off of him, causing him to collapse to the ground, along with a trio of Undead who were standing too close. Erien continued to fire off Holy Energy into the mob as they closed in. When they were within arms reach, he cracked what used to be an Elf in the skull with the pommel, and moved to finish him off, before he felt teeth sink into his shoulder, and a claw rip through a gap in his plate chest piece, a searing pain following. The Blood Knight squeezed his eyes shut, waiting for his first glimpse of paradise, as the mob ripped him limb from limb.
(( Grisly, I know. For some reason if was the first thing that came to mind. *Shrug* My writing style's not normally like that. ))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
(This can be anything. Questions/Comments are always welcome.) Nope, nothing.