The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Not accepted?
I recently added an intro into the introduction forum and there are two people that added their intro 2 hours AFTER mine and got instant acception, Im still waiting on mine and maybe I wasnt accepted because I never got a reply? Help please :|
Best advice I can give is to be patient and not make threads about how your intro hasn't been accepted. Look at some of the accepted intros and fix up your own accordingly. Good luck!
[Image: 4.jpg]
Introductions are no longer being 'approved', from my understanding. The welcoming that you see other people receiving is usually just a player hopping along on the forums and reading over the new intros.

However, someone will tell you if your introduction could do with some improvement for some reason.

So, basically, you don't need to wait until someone welcomes you to make your game account!

Oh, and...

WELCOME TO CotH!
10,000 days in the fire is long enough,
You're going home...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When can i get accepted? 3 748 08-17-2010, 12:58 PM
Last Post: davidoden3