The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

SillyBanana2020 Intro [Edited]
First and Foremost: Tell us something about yourself: Well I love to rp. I love meeting new people and having fun. I'm quite sociable. I can be very creative. I'm never usually mad unless Its forced onto me. Can be strange sometimes and usually always in a good mood.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?: I'm from the United States, Texas to be exact. My main language is English but can speak Spanish but can understand it better.

How did you get into Warcraft?:My brother got me into it about 4 or 5 years ago. Been playing and loving it ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?: My first role-playing server was MillenumWoW. I had my reasons for leaving. I was looking for a good rp server for a few weeks and stumbles upon to this one during searching. ''Never know something until you try it.''

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?: I love pretty much all of it. Anywhere from nice, calm tavern rp to sometiems even small skirmishes. Rp in general is fun to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?: Blood Elves. Their history interests me and I like their architectural style. Especially the colors. My favorite class would have to be rogue. Rping as them is even better because of the stealthiness. Games like Assassin's Creed is an example of why I like assassin/rogue type.

What are your expectations of this server?: Try the server and hopefulyl make it my most played server. Have some good rp and just have fun while meeting people to.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?: The godmodding rule. As long as people know what they're doing, I'm fine. Godmodding can sometimes ruin rp if bad enough.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

It was love at first sight. Kael Sunspear met Keira Dawnleaf. They instantly fell in love and married. Kael was a skillful mage and Keira a loving wife and mother. They had a child and named him Kenshun. Life was good, filled with prosperity and happiness. Until the day Arthas came and attacked Silvermoon. His father was drafted immediately to go protect Silvermoon. Kenshun and his mother hid a distance to watch to attack. They saw his father slay many undead. Until a lich came with Arthas' more elite troop. His father overwhelmed by all of them and died. Kenshun burst into tears along with his mother. She knew they had to leave the land quickly. They traveled for days and days, they passed the ruins of lordaeron but were too frightened to take shelter. They kept going until they made it to the border of Hillsbrad Foothills. They both, starving and tired. His mother collapsed to the ground. Kenshun got on the ground, trying to wake her up. It was too late. His mother died from starvation and exhaustiveness. He broke into tears, kept moving her, ''Mama! Wake up! please!''
. He knew she died but didn't want to go through more pain. He knew if he stayed there his fate would be no different. He started to walk a path of stone. He heard a big roar. It was a hungry, vicious bear. It started to chase him, Kenshun ran for his life and picked up a stone as he was running. He saw a figure in the distance and his only chance was to climb a tree nearby. He sprinted for his life and made it up the tree. A few feet from the ground. He threw the stone with good aim, hitting the bear in the eye. He then heard a big boom. The bear fell to the ground...dead. The sound of horse hooves hitting the ground came closer and closer towards Kenshun. He knew it was the end but then a human said ''Quite an agile boy, aint ya?''. Kenshun didnt really understand too much of what he said because of so much fatigue and what he has gone through. ''Come on kid, youll die out here if you stay there.'' Kenshun had no choice and went with the human. He brought him to a bunch of cliffs and took him through a secret path along the mountains. They entered a cave that lead to a big mansion. ''This is yer new home kid.''. The place was Ravenholdt Manor. There they taught him how to throw weapons correctly and precisely. They taught him with hard training, miles and miles a day, taught him how to pick-pocket, pick-lock, conditioned him until he collapsed. For reasons unknown, his hair turned blood red during training. Even how to use hidden weapons. He trained for years and became supreme at what he does. He learned to be a rogue. He then left the manor to check what has happened to his home city. Equipped with skill of the kill.

Other- This was my final draft. Sorry for any confusion. I'm already rping and this is just for people to see the real story.
*Facepalm*

Three introductions, three topics regarding not being able to connect. Really, a good start, innit?

Really now, you should've /edited/ your introduction, not write a whole new one.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
A lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust, causing inflammation in the lungs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink edited introduction Narlafayn 3 2,554 01-02-2015, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Geoni
  Spartan196's Intro *edited* spartan196 1 620 10-14-2009, 01:35 AM
Last Post: Azheron
  SillyBanana2020 Intro SillyBanana2020 5 836 09-17-2009, 05:38 PM
Last Post: SillyBanana2020