The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Business hours at the Camel Farm
I felt it was time that I just create a thread where I can post the status on my free time for this spring. This is my last semester and I'll be a licensed nurse come summer and that's why there's a lot of Workplace-Situated-Education.

Currently I'm three weeks at the oncology ward. My schedule is pleasent and no commuting is required and that saves time. And no weekends. But this coming weekend I have an old larper friend and her daughter over for a visit. I expect to have quite a few free evenings over easter for RP.

My patience is short and I don't spend much time in-game or on Skype trying to get RP, roughly around 30 min, so if -you- want to to RP with me and I'm online on Skype, poke me!
(02-24-2012, 10:15 AM)Piroska Wrote: Conspiracy. That's all it is; Kret's afraid that your pure, digital awesomeness would crash the server if it were allowed.
(06-14-2013, 05:42 PM)McKnighter Wrote: Bovel, Lord of Beards

Character About Involvement
Causticity Blackbreath Goblin Alchemist -
Telaah Draenei Anchorite Writings of an Anchorite

[Image: kiXJxhI.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  /played: Over 9,000 hours Beltharean 20 2,695 10-31-2012, 06:52 AM
Last Post: Jonoth