The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Q & A
'Tis stuff got me confused there. It's all about Sargeras.
WoWwiki Wrote:Status Eternal, Alive
WoWwiki Wrote:As Medivh died, the portion of Sargeras' spirit that had possessed him was released and swiftly dispersed.S&L 123 This spirit was sent reeling in pain back into the Twisting Nether. There it remains in limbo, unable to access a vessel body powerful enough to hold his demonic spirit.
Does this count as alive? Or... Just a little confuzzled.
Sargeras is alive but trapped in the Nether, and can't access the Azerothian plane.
How old is Drek'thar? This would put him as really, really old, longer than most orcs live, as he was more or less an adult at the beginning of Rise of the Horde. Yet, he's still ass-kicking in AV. And he's blind.

Maybe it's just another lore smudge on Blizzard's part, or perhaps Drek'thar is immune to aging due to him being a lore figure. Or, mayhaps the timeline is just plain wrong. How old is he?
It's a smudge. Grom is affected by it too, since he'd have been an elder when he died instead of all middle aged.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DAMN THIS COMMENT IS FANCY
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Is Azeroth Human anatomy the same as the RL one? By anatomy I mean not the body, but more specifically diseases. Not flu, but the more major ones, the ones which disable limbs, change skin or eyes, cause mental mess and stuff.
One would imagine so.
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]
When the draenei made the Draenor->Azeroth trip, was it instantaneous, or did it take x amount of time?
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
It took time. Definitely.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
dragonmad Wrote:When the draenei made the Draenor->Azeroth trip, was it instantaneous, or did it take x amount of time?

The ship (Tempest Keep as a whole) jumps through spacetime/twisting nether/whatever Blizzard wants to flipping call it. To be honest it'll be a few seconds or instantanious, however the Exodar is only part of something bigger, and can't sustain on it's own; barely able to float, even in the nether. This is why it crashed instead of appearing safely.

Hope this clears it up :)
Yukai the Spiritwalker; Answers come in my sleep.
Look at me! I can shamelessly link my storythread too!
Yukai Wrote:
dragonmad Wrote:When the draenei made the Draenor->Azeroth trip, was it instantaneous, or did it take x amount of time?

The ship (Tempest Keep as a whole) jumps through spacetime/twisting nether/whatever Blizzard wants to flipping call it. To be honest it'll be a few seconds or instantanious, however the Exodar is only part of something bigger, and can't sustain on it's own; barely able to float, even in the nether. This is why it crashed instead of appearing safely.

Nope... The Blood Elves sabotaged the motor of the Exodar, which is a wing of Tempest Keep, just before the ship took off. Anyway, writing early in the morning before taking off to the Czech Republic.

I have a question!! :D :D :D :) :) :o :o :o
Now that's said, I'll proceed, it's about Moonglade. How would one ICly enter Moonglade? I know there's a Timbermaw cave, but it's being hostile and quite dangerous ICly. And I highly doubt that [spell]Teleport: Moonglade[/spell] is IC. If it is, then how the flying heck would they get back to the Barrens for instance?

I'll read the answer either in Czech or when coming home ;)
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
A lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust, causing inflammation in the lungs.
You get in via magic (The teleport can be IC, but isn't something you just cast. It would take time and effort to do.) or via some kind of flying transportation. Otherwise, you can only enter through the Timbermaw cave.

Regardless, only Druids, Taurens and Night Elves are allowed in either way.
There's warriors guarding the place, pal. So I think these will be let in, too.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
A lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust, causing inflammation in the lungs.
They're druids, if you're talking about the Wardens. Kind of like combat-druids or guards.

Move him into the sun—
Gently its touch awoke him once,
At home, whispering of fields half-sown.
Always it woke him, even in France,
Until this morning and this snow.
If anything might rouse him now
The kind old sun will know.

Think how it wakes the seeds,—
Woke, once, the clays of a cold star.
Are limbs, so dear-achieved, are sides,
Full-nerved—still warm—too hard to stir?
Was it for this the clay grew tall?
—O what made fatuous sunbeams toil
To break earth’s sleep at all?
[Image: 62675bf4fd.jpg] [Image: 0e7357dcfe.jpg]
Maulbane Wrote:It took time. Definitely.

Rubykuby Wrote:
Yukai Wrote:

Nope... The Blood Elves sabotaged the motor of the Exodar, which is a wing of Tempest Keep, just before the ship took off

I hate to fill the thread with this... but really... I'm even more confused now.
I get that the reason they crashed was because the Blood Elves sabotaged them, but I got at least two different answers for my question to begin with...
As someone wise once said, the important thing is never to be fearless or confident. Most people have more than enough trouble with both. The trick is to fake it, because if you learn to fake it properly, it's the same thing as actually having confidence.
Spoiler:
[Image: c4i6Zq5.png]
Why wouldn't non-druid Night Elves be let into the Moonglade? According to WowWiki, the Moonglade was the major hang-out-capital place for -all- the Night Elves some years ago. What would make Druids beat their own kind out of there with a stick?