The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Reigen Did A Thing
So. We decided to promote a new Trial GM, right? And we thought... How do we go about doing that in a spectacular way?

We went with forcing them to abide by the traffic laws, even in a troublesome setting like GTA:V. It worked out well enough, but it turns out even the NPCs of the world have a penchant for crossing illegal lines.

But @"SachikoMaeda" came through! She followed the traffic laws to our joint satisfaction and for that, Reigen made her a thing!

[Image: tj4My2X.png]

And now she's a Trial GM. So congratulate her, or I'll ram you with my car. :) (I don't have a car. I wish I had a car.)
A new era is close.

Grats!
[Image: pj3isZU.gif]

[Image: 43883.png]
OUR NUMBERS GROW.

SOON WE SHALL RULE THE WORLD WITH OUR GLORIOUS MIGHT.

Grats, Sachi.
Spoiler:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0[/youtube]
Congrats sachi!
[Image: 15.jpg]
It was the most intense time of my life. I had to not defend the town from motorcyclists/cyclists, stop at all right lights and stop signs, practice right of way, and avoid running people over for having poor fashion sense. But it was worth it. Once I got the go ahead to get the green, I made up for it. Many people saw Mumu the Ravager, a pug got shot with a rocket launcher, and medics even joined in on the fun.

Also, Reigen might be dead from laughter.

Thanks, guys <3
[Image: KceuhuX.gif][Image: eKcKrrq.png]
I am tech support

[4:16:27 PM] Cristovao di Silvio ( @"CappnRob"): theres the bar. then theres the bottom of the barrel, then theres you sachi
Grats!