The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1494 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1494 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1587 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1587 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 1640 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP] postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 513 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 228 postParser->parse_mycode
/inc/functions_post.php 817 postParser->parse_message
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

-The Red Glove-

The elf sits calmly in one of the houses in Hearthglen with no need for food, water or sleep he spends his hours reading, writing and contemplating his options. He has been behind the scenes for far too long. He continues scratching text onto the paper with a quill. The lone tear drop flame above the only candle dances sending dying light around the room. His runic blue eyes giving off a glow illuminating his parchment. Hearthglen was necessary, another foothold in the war against corruption. He knew now he had to pick a side. It was much easier to fall than it was to climb. He continues writing before he hears something outside.

The list

1. Place Zariel into the Nova seat, then control him
  2. Help Uncle Diel'vani rejoin the family
  3. Find the Vanasi Issilius
  4. Keep an eye on the Dawnsend Family
  5. Kill Redis Taylor
  6. Locate the Blade of the Phoenix
  7. Aid the city of Hearthglen, Regain trust of the Dawnsends
  8. Protect the Human Annabelle Greene and the Human skull
  9. Prepare for the take over

"Remember your -purpose- Jidaeo...Always be who you are, not what this world made you."
The Family Tree

TheBook of ThePharaoh

Pharaoh's Colosseum

The Four Suns Inn

"What are we, as role-players, if not authors in real time?" - MrBubbles

"I've always treated Role-play as Collaborative Writing. Co-authoring the stories of your characters, alongside other people." - Flammos200
A certain Barregis Jones sits at his table in the Hearthglen Tavern, a notepad and pencil lighted by a nearby candle.

"Commander Dawnsend informed. Haydee Herzog and daughter, Aimee Herzog, are under detainment by Argents. Interrogation will occur soon to find out the location of Miss Greene... If I have to do it the hard way, I will."

Jones stopped in his writing, and looked at the ceiling. "Thanks, Light, for having such competent servants..." He grumbled, looking at nearby tavern-goers.

"Still no information on the Rossi's, either daughter or father. Agents in Stormwind should be feeding me information someday." He wrote. "The Crotti's avoiding investigation. Galleani's and Dragoslav are really starting to piss me off. They will not get away with their crimes."

He looked up and around, cautious.

"I've gotten to starting to call myself 'The Judge' now... For the Red Glove, I'll be the judge, jury, and executioner. The Crusade knows me only by Bane, except for Commander Dawnsend, whom I'll hope will keep his lips sealed on this matter, if he wants Miss Greene to return safely... Informants from the Glove could be -anywhere-."

Once again he looked up, and spotted a hooded man. Caution raised on him, but he kept his cool.

"Network in the desert has been improved. Nobody is getting away with the Serpent if my men have anything to say about it. As for the Red Glove's HQ... Network in the North has been strengthened as well. Men pulled from Northrend and Outland to increase security. Teams should be moving in soon... We'll have them one of these days."

He reached out and grabbed his mug, taking a sip from the drink. He slipped the notepad and pencil into his suit, and eyed the hooded man carefully.

*OOC*

Jones and his network are on the move even more, with teams scouring the northern reaches of the Eastern Kingdoms for information on the Glove... Teams that can be easily interrupted, should anything go wrong with their missions. May they rest in peace if something does happen.

Meanwhile, Jones has increased awareness in Hearthglen, trying to seal the cracks and keep informants out of the Crusade so that he can work fluidly.
Updated "The Story thus Far". Stay tuned as I start planning mini-events for Gloves, Lambs, and Lions alike.
[Image: 3HQ8ifr.gif]
The Story Thus Far is made into its own thread for better organization: http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/Thread...y-Thus-Far

ADDED: For all involved who haven't had any RP going on yet, please Skype or PM me so we can arrange for RP! I wish not to leave anyone behind :D.
I seem to have difficulty running this story while everyone else is online. Curse these timezones.

I'll be needing some assistance running this story during hours I'm not around.

ALSO: this is for Lions and Lambs who wish to enter the story but couldn't. I have a forum RP idea wherein your character is to intercept with a slaver run. It's up to you to save the day (become a Lion) or be kidnapped (become a Lamb).

How's that sound?

(posted from work)
Aye, I like that idea. And I can help with the time zone issue seeing as though I'm on when your not D:
OOH OOH! Can Barregis lead the slaver run interception? :3

If so, he is totally pulling out the assembly-rifle.
He probably can!
Is the red glove open for members? I have a perfect assassin/thief/recon character just laying around..
(04-03-2012, 02:12 AM)Fortwit Wrote: Is the red glove open for members? I have a perfect assassin/thief/recon character just laying around..

MORE PEOPLE. YESSS
Characters:
Drogan Granitejaw - Veteran Mountaineer
Grokmagrok Limbsplitter - Warsong Berserker
Matthias Renault - Twice Dead Ice Knight
Reuben Renault - The Child Paladin

It's very open for new members! ;)
Sign me Oop.
Is this still a thing? Cause I might have a potential member for the Glove, a smuggler/information broker gnome rogue. :3
I love how so much of the guild is made up of gnomes <3

Yes, it's still active. I just haven't done much of anything since we just finished a major event (Kidnapped) and I was on break. I intend to come back soon, though :)
Squee. :3

His name is Faldren, he'll probably be a good Fly though he isn't afraid to get his hands dirty.
Also, gnomes are awesome, clearly.