The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Welcome, me!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
Well, I've been playing WoW for about two years, and over that time it has shaped me into the individual I am today. If I had to classify myself, I would have to say I'm a follower, I need guidance to do things right, but with a little motivation I can do almost anything I set my mind to. I have been to various servers and guilds in the retail WoW, and came to fall in love with the RP aspect.
I'm still relativity new (5 months) but I've been told I do a very good job at portraying my character. I'm coming here mostly to find out what your server's like, as it looks quite amazing, but also to find the close-knit family you also seem to have.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
Well, I live and was born in Canada, and proud of it! My first and primary language is English, but I am also immersed in French.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into WoW mostly from watching a cousin play and talk about it. I found the RP aspect through a friend in school and have been going strong ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Honestly, yours was the best looking out of all the others I had been searching through... and it was the first on Google. :wink:

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Almost any kind that can possibly happen, and willing to try anything new at least once.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Hmm, that's a toughie. If I had to choose, it would be a tie between Gnomes and Humans, Mage and Priest. I love the Gnomes because of their unique size and how much fun they are to RP, they are so eccentric, you can be the mad-scientist you've always dreamed of! That, and nobody else can fit into a fireplace like them LOL . The Humans are a good choice because of how easy it is to relate to them, and they seem a very noble and well-rounded race.
Mages and Priests both appeal to me because of their immense amount of fun and useful utilities. Slow falling, portals, mind control, all are really fun to use and increase my gaming enjoyment considerably.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Mostly just plain good RP, and some of the regular benefits of private servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect easily takes the cake. It is very important to me that everyone treats everyone equally until they have a decent reason not to (griefing, non-RPing, etc.)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Rhonden awakes sleepily and slowly, stirring from his deep slumber. He brings up a steady hand to rub his sleepy eyes, filled with the dreams of the night past. As he lays in his bed for a moment, starring at the ceiling, he thinks about the day ahead and what has to be done. With a sigh he swings his feet over the side of his bed and slowly puts on his slippers. He raises his arms and arches his back as a long yawn escapes his lips, floating through the brisk morning air. With that he shivers and focuses his magic on heating himself up as he reaches for his blue silken robe. After slipping it over his head, he conjures up some bread and milk for breakfast, and saunters into the dining room.

As he creeps into the room he snaps his fingers and the torches and fireplace light, blazes dancing merrily in the air. He takes a seat at a long table and begins eating his meal. A little smirk spreads across his face as he remembers today he has the day off, free to explore as he wishes. With that, he hops off the seat and heads for the door, hat and staff floating over to meet him. He jumps from the Mages tower, sailing down. Time for a day off!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Sir, no sir! :D
I love your peppy attitude! Welcome to the server!
[Image: wMRLoCF.gif]