The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

digitalpops`s Introduction
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a solid RPer that likes to follow the lore provided. I like to RP based on real in game situations. For instance, since Arthas is defeated, what Eva feels the blood elf population should focus on in the post Arthas world.

I also like playing on the idea that until very recently, blood elves were high elves that interacted with humans frequently. How as a noble she spent a lot of time in the Kingdom of Lorderon and had tremendous respect for the humans there. She misses the past but understands that the human race is quite different.

I also like to play on the interaction between Eva and the other races.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States, English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
4 years ago a friend introduced me and i've played on and off ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I want to rp in a grief free environment.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Small crowds of people who enjoy conversation and social interactions. Sometimes adventuring in Northrend as a Priestess.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf, Priest. Blood elves in general have a rich lore and are recreating themselves to fit into the ever changing world.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be able to roleplay my multi dimensions without grief or OOC judgement/problems.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Not really a rule, but the notes on OOC. On my other server, people get OOC and IC mixed up. Eva is not particularly likeable to everyone. She was a true noble for years before the Sunwell exploded and is STRUGGLING to accept things for what they are now, that there has to be camaraderie between the social classes and races. Although a noble, she doesn't try to dominate. She is trying to adjust to real world and make friends, although sometimes her comments are curt.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
At around 150 (she never really counted "years" till conact with humans), Eva remembers the times of the second and third war, life before the corruption of Kael'thalas, and the Sunwell. Eva is constantly stressed especially after the horrible death of her second mate, her sister and family and nearly all of her friends. The only thing she has left is her pride as a noble Sin' Dorean.

Knowing all this, it is of no consequence to her, for there are only two things on her mind: preservation of the Noble Sin'dorei culture and society by chronicling the events of late for the Historical Societies records, and the fate of her children.

Evangelina is in Northrend on assignments to oversee the events there, spread cultural awareness, discouragement of extended elven-foreign interactions, and fostering recovery of Quel'dorei from human sorcery.

As a priestess of Discipline standards she is not a beacon for the light, but for deep study and knowledge of how to combine holy and arcane magics for healing and preservation purposes: i.e. hypnosis and mind control and using such knowledge to stay alive and keep other Sin'doreans alive in battle.

Eva's important notes as read in her article in Sin'dorean Press:

1. "All high elves are related by either blood or marriage, including Quel'dorei, thus we must always remain kind to our lost brethren for their expedient return to Our Blessed society."

2, "The loss of 90% of people in our society is evident; however it is a test of our wills to fight to stay together, preserving ourselves. We must stay together and block the invasion of outsiders into our ancient bloodlines. Marriage and breeding with humans is in fact an abomination."

3. "Beauty, eloquence, grace, solidarity, and perseverance are most important to our culture and should above all things remain reflected in our character."

Eva has 3 daughters and an adopted son.

Vondella: her daughter, 75 years old. A ranger like her father and extremly independent.

Dynamene (Zeta): Eva's 2nd daughter, 66

Sorien: Eva's infant son

Other known living relatives: Calesthris Dawnstar who resides in Helfire and Blood Knight Dawnstar.

*Eva is lawful neutral to lawful evil.
*on my other server, Eva is had to go thruogh hell and back to prove that she is no longer a strong follower of Kael'thas, thus giving up her claim to Dawnstar Village. She is now just a resident of Silvermoon.
*she spends most of her time with her children. her husband being on a crusade.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?: