Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: What's your favorite flavor of RP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I ran this poll a long time ago, but I think it's time to run it again. So, tell me, what is your favorite kind of RP to engage in?

Conflict? Do you love engaging in combat and being in an area where conflict is the norm?

Political Intrigue? Do you enjoy conflict of a more subtle manner, playing out all the roles of people within the city?

Romance? Do you just love all that mushy stuff and watching two people find their true love?

Exploration? Do you like seeing and experiencing new things out in the world, finding new places to go and be?

Day-to-day? Maybe you just like going through the motions of everyday life on your character.
...This is a hard one...

Well, it's a tie between Exploration, Combat and Intrigue for me. If I had to choose it'd be hard but I'd put Exploration as my #1.
I love all sorts, but Exploration is the cherry on top of the delicious caek.

And yes, I like romance RP also. I guess that comes from watching years of romantic comedies.. >.<
There is no cybering with inanimate objects option. I am therefore horribly offended.
Only pick one? Aaaw, well, I had to pick 'political' intrigue, that's where I find the most fun, though I'd pick warzone/battle/whatever conflict too if I could.
I choose you, comedy!

Ahw, drats...
Romance for me xD
I went with political intrigue, although I do love all of the options. But I had to pick a favourite, so... I love intrigue. The kind of intrigue that makes your nerves itch because it's so exciting. Plot twists and heavy intrigue is om nom nom. <3
I should post in my own thread!

I voted romance, since I'm just a big romantic softy at heart and that just puts me in my happy place. However, conflict/combat RP is a close second *when it's done right.* Otherwise, exploration and just day to day stuff are both awesome as well. Political intrigue can be good, but you have to be following it the entire time or it'll get really confusing.
Conflict and Chaos ftw :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
All of the above. Confining myself to any one mode of RP would be boring. I enjoy the romantic scenes (and touching but non-romantic "close friend" scenes), the battle, the politics, the exploration - all of it.

I guess I'll have to vote Romantic, but I would never confine my RP to just that, and I don't think Romantic is a good term to use for what I enjoy as my primary character currently has several very close personal relationships that are not romantic in nature.
Romance, Conflict, and exploration. Conflict mainly when its one friend versus another, due to unruly circumstances.
/offtopic yo bogotus your sig's link is to my character profile rofl
I voted combat. Although a mix between combat, intrigue and day-to-day would be where I stand. :)

At the moment, my two characters are both killers. Their technique is vastly different, but still, killing and fighting is what they do.
I had to pick romance. As I'm a Night Elf lover I don't think there's anything better for my pwetty nelfy to find another she is willing to call her mate and spend forever with! I'm so soppy >.<
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7