Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Yet Another Activity Check!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yep, it's that time. I know activity has declined lately with people starting school and whatnot, so let's make the reasons more public so others are aware as well!
School, work, friends, girlfriend, surf, track team, and AP World History this year...

I have little time any more, really.
Yup. Work, girlfriend, family, and my RL gaming group.
I've got school, but we arn't allowed to bring home work.. So it hasn't changed my gaming life much.
Yessuh. School and family matters been pwning me recently. As for girlfriends, no dating before you're married!
School is ending me!

Yeah my RP has come to a dead stop since this semester started. I hardly even have enough time to keep up with things on the forums.
Classes and school!

Classes has obviously not stopped me much from being online during the day since I have internet access throughout the whole school day. However, my activity will sway a bit depending on my internet access at home, as well. I don't really have stable internet outside of school yet.
Just started a plumbing course at my new college, but I'm only in Wednesdays and Thursdays. Until I get a job.
I'll have more classes come up but I really don't think it'll make my overall activity any different.
I've got school, but I'm trying!
School, classes, training sports. Though my time has been decreased, it is not drastic. :)
Yes... School has killed half my day! Rawr!
Getting ready to have a bloody appointment at the dentist, and then head straight to school to take my picture and do school stuff, kno wat mmm sayin?

As for my daily schedule, I go to school at 7:30 a.m. and don't get back until 6:00 p.m. some days, so my RP is limited, as well as RP related things.
Quote:Yes! Classes have started [again]! Grr! Rawr!

More grr and Rawr! Training 3 days of the week, the other two days I'm stuck at school. Weekends are.. so far still mine though, till homework whacks my rear which is to be expected.

And now to stare at Ghurm.. I'm going to the dentist today. What a coincidence.

*Stare*
Oh, right. I should mention that my school is online! It's a very flexible schedule :D
Pages: 1 2 3