The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Poll: Has your activity on-server been affected by recent changes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! Classes have started [again]! Grr! Rawr!
49.51%
51 49.51%
Yes! Work has required more of my attention! Hiss! Boo!
8.74%
9 8.74%
Yes! Some other things have gained my attention! How dare they!
7.77%
8 7.77%
Not really! Things are about the same.
11.65%
12 11.65%
No! But I have started classes or other obligations.
17.48%
18 17.48%
Other! And I've commented below!
4.85%
5 4.85%
Total 103 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Yet Another Activity Check!
Yep, it's that time. I know activity has declined lately with people starting school and whatnot, so let's make the reasons more public so others are aware as well!
School, work, friends, girlfriend, surf, track team, and AP World History this year...

I have little time any more, really.
"Every gun..."

[Image: Jonah-Hex-Counting-Corpses-Flaming-Leap.jpg]

"...Makes its own tune."

~ The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly ~
Yup. Work, girlfriend, family, and my RL gaming group.
I've got school, but we arn't allowed to bring home work.. So it hasn't changed my gaming life much.
Yessuh. School and family matters been pwning me recently. As for girlfriends, no dating before you're married!
School is ending me!

Yeah my RP has come to a dead stop since this semester started. I hardly even have enough time to keep up with things on the forums.
Aanya Ambersong- The conflicted Soldier of Fortune.
Julianah Graven- The fanatically self righteous Zealot of The Light.
Shaavi- The Fighter who is willing to test her mettle against everyone, and everything.

"Keep an open mind, it'll do you good."
Classes and school!

Classes has obviously not stopped me much from being online during the day since I have internet access throughout the whole school day. However, my activity will sway a bit depending on my internet access at home, as well. I don't really have stable internet outside of school yet.
Just started a plumbing course at my new college, but I'm only in Wednesdays and Thursdays. Until I get a job.
"I am more afraid of one hundred sheep led by a lion than one hundred lions led by a sheep."
I'll have more classes come up but I really don't think it'll make my overall activity any different.
I've got school, but I'm trying!
School, classes, training sports. Though my time has been decreased, it is not drastic. :)
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
Yes... School has killed half my day! Rawr!
Getting ready to have a bloody appointment at the dentist, and then head straight to school to take my picture and do school stuff, kno wat mmm sayin?

As for my daily schedule, I go to school at 7:30 a.m. and don't get back until 6:00 p.m. some days, so my RP is limited, as well as RP related things.
[Image: anim_500.gif]
Quote:Yes! Classes have started [again]! Grr! Rawr!

More grr and Rawr! Training 3 days of the week, the other two days I'm stuck at school. Weekends are.. so far still mine though, till homework whacks my rear which is to be expected.

And now to stare at Ghurm.. I'm going to the dentist today. What a coincidence.

*Stare*
Oh, right. I should mention that my school is online! It's a very flexible schedule :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guild Interest Check Valicor 17 3,945 08-25-2013, 08:04 AM
Last Post: Memnoch
  Where can I find RP for my character? RP activity based on Race/Class Geoni 1 908 02-17-2013, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Caravan
  [Interest Check] Elementary, my dear Watson! Ghardiak 13 2,283 06-23-2012, 07:36 AM
Last Post: sunday12321
  Draenic Pilgrimage [DP] - Activity Check Bovel 9 1,569 12-25-2010, 06:27 AM
Last Post: Bovel
  Server Activity Vandialis 7 1,184 07-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Vandialis