Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: MineCraft 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I've decided to use a sort of test build of Bukkit for MC. Feel free to connect if you have the latest version of MineCraft, as I'll leave the server running. It -is- in survival mode currently, but I can set folks to creative on an individual basis.

As a reminder, the server address is logon.conquestofthehorde.com, same as for WoW!
What do we have to do to get creative? And thank you so much! The server I was playing on kept blowing up the landscape around where I was building. =(
Is it a legit server..? I have a pirated version of minecraft and I want to play with other cothians, but I can't if it is retail. x.x
If you could make a different server or something that uses the Mineshafter alternative server core, that'd be wonnderfful.. =)
I have 'online mode' set to off. Despite not exactly... 'supporting' those not purchasing the game, I'm more interested in getting CotHians together on it!
Will we eventually get commands and such like before?:D
Really the closest thing necessary for the time being is creative mode. Other addons will likely come later once Bukkit gets to a stable release and plugins are updated as well.
I'll try hopping on there sometimes!
Thank you.
I'll try to join on it to see if it works with pirated versions.

*Edit: ... It works! But I am unable to break any blocks, they instantly appear back. Anyway I can fix this? =)
You might be building too close to the spawn point. Try going away a bit.
Lendri, walk a bit away from spawn. That would fix your blockbreaking. The server has spawn protection, so that you don't spawn in a moon-ish creeper landscape.
my only issue with the new minecraft is that it seems to lag a lot more than the last version :/ i can hardly connect to any server anymore.
It's probably Bukkit.
Well, I'll try this now. :D
Ooooh. Currently redownloading minecraft due to messing it up trying to download MCPatcher, but as soon as I am ready to go, I'll be coming to make my mark into CoTH Blocky Graphics Edition!
Pages: 1 2