The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

MineCraft 1.0
So, I've decided to use a sort of test build of Bukkit for MC. Feel free to connect if you have the latest version of MineCraft, as I'll leave the server running. It -is- in survival mode currently, but I can set folks to creative on an individual basis.

As a reminder, the server address is logon.conquestofthehorde.com, same as for WoW!
What do we have to do to get creative? And thank you so much! The server I was playing on kept blowing up the landscape around where I was building. =(
Is it a legit server..? I have a pirated version of minecraft and I want to play with other cothians, but I can't if it is retail. x.x
If you could make a different server or something that uses the Mineshafter alternative server core, that'd be wonnderfful.. =)
[Image: btCv6mF.png]
Inspired by Aroes to make fancy parchment letters. :heart:
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Josephine Renae Briarthorn
I have 'online mode' set to off. Despite not exactly... 'supporting' those not purchasing the game, I'm more interested in getting CotHians together on it!
Will we eventually get commands and such like before?:D
Really the closest thing necessary for the time being is creative mode. Other addons will likely come later once Bukkit gets to a stable release and plugins are updated as well.
I'll try hopping on there sometimes!
Thank you.
"Good roleplaying is not equivalent to saying that your character is not interested or molded for a certain situation.
Quite the contrary - good roleplaying is making up a reason for your character to do that thing, no matter the obstacles!"
I'll try to join on it to see if it works with pirated versions.

*Edit: ... It works! But I am unable to break any blocks, they instantly appear back. Anyway I can fix this? =)
[Image: btCv6mF.png]
Inspired by Aroes to make fancy parchment letters. :heart:
Lendri Autumn Sylvian
Alassae Starleaf
Lazarus Majire
Josephine Renae Briarthorn
You might be building too close to the spawn point. Try going away a bit.
Lendri, walk a bit away from spawn. That would fix your blockbreaking. The server has spawn protection, so that you don't spawn in a moon-ish creeper landscape.
Spoiler:
[Image: aADpK.gif]
I want there to be only the picture here, but sadly it is too large so I have to spoiler it and the spoiler doesn't appear if I don't write anything else here so now that's done, it's time for you to press it.
my only issue with the new minecraft is that it seems to lag a lot more than the last version :/ i can hardly connect to any server anymore.
[Image: Sykes_and_the_dobermans.jpg]
It's probably Bukkit.
Well, I'll try this now. :D
Allons-y!

[Image: awesome-mario-gif.gif]

Have you hugged a dwarf today?
Ooooh. Currently redownloading minecraft due to messing it up trying to download MCPatcher, but as soon as I am ready to go, I'll be coming to make my mark into CoTH Blocky Graphics Edition!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Minecraft Info/Users (2015) Kretol 19 21,984 06-18-2015, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Magikox
  MineCraft Users Kretol 161 22,559 10-25-2014, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Harmonic
  Minecraft - Show your creation. Paylonas 0 1,670 06-28-2014, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Paylonas
  [Minecraft/Terraria] Server Info Kretol 6 3,052 05-17-2014, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kretol
  Minecraft Server - Testing MindCrack from Feed-The-Beast. [Legit & Cracked] Psychyn 45 5,449 04-02-2013, 07:37 AM
Last Post: Psychyn