The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Hunters and the Arcane?
Alright, I know that, for the most part, certain Hunter abilities (namely Arcane Shot and the majority of the traps) are not usable ICly due to the fact that Hunters are by and large not magical in nature. However, if my character were to obtain a tutor/teacher in the Arcane, would it be feasible to use said abilities ICly?
[Image: badge.jpg]

[Image: badge.jpg]
I am Hunter - Play Free Online Games
You would probably need to be taught how to do it by a mage.
not sure if it's possible for a hunter to learn arcane since that's not what hunters are really based on though.
The worlds a roller coaster,
And I am not strapped in,
Maybe I should hold with care,
But my hands are busy in the air.

Like Father, Like Son. The path of a Beastmaster.
Traps and shots aren't arcane based... Traps are completely physical, built and put into use with mechanical faculty. Arcane Shot is pretty much an arcane ability. I'd think Blood Elves would know how to do something of that sort, otherwise poisoned arrows are an equivalent to magical ones.
I have been wondering about hunters magic, so you are saying that arcane shot is more like the hunter would buy an Arcane infused arrow/bullet?
Elven archers can infuse their own arrows with magical power because they're usually born with innate magical potential. Other classes use different methods to get the same effect, such as poisoning an arrow to get the extra punch instead of using magic, or using high-caliber rounds or buckshot in a gun.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At what point can't Warlock use arcane? Kenert 12 3,051 06-15-2013, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Vrahn
  Warlocks using arcane Kenert 6 1,334 06-01-2013, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Kenert
  If all your characters were hunters, what pet would they have? Dae 16 3,033 05-14-2013, 11:43 AM
Last Post: c0rzilla
  Shadow Hunters Kage 54 8,213 05-21-2012, 08:17 PM
Last Post: Beltharean
  Arcane Consumption Wuvvums 2 908 01-24-2012, 05:36 PM
Last Post: Reese