The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 89 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 89 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

-ears fall down- ...'Ello!
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player:
OOC: Ohai..I be a simple female wandering around looking for a great RP server, and I believe I have found one. I've been living for a complete 20 years and 3 months, I enjoy a good read and drawing when I want to clear my mind from the real world. Oh! Silly me, my name is Calsentia, or Cal! I took interest in World of Warcraft in the year of 2006, and read a bit of the lore through out the years, and was hooked. I am a sucker when it comes to fantasy, just love it.

I started out role playing on MSNM when I was 13 years old, and took a huge interest in it and started going towards forum role playing. Started out on RPGChat.com, and learned from there. Now for WoW Roleplaying..I've only done a few RP's ingame, and think I did fairly well. Over that short amount of time I began to work on my character, Calsentia. Looked into the lore some more, and finally made her into Calsentia Shadowsong. I plan on revamping her just a bit..since It's been awhile. She does have a site! If you're interested; Calsentia's Profile It's about a year old, so bear with me!

I've played about 2 classes to a high level, a Priest and a Druid. So my knowledge of those two is pretty high, knowing where to put talent points, tank and spank, and keeping your butt alive!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?:
I hail from America! ... and I speak english. Though, I wish I could learn German, really, really bad.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Before I had started playing, I saw it and heard about it. And I wanted to get into it, but the person I was with didn't seem like he was into all of that. Then he ended up buying the game! So I bought it, and my life was now being controlled by World of Wacraft.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I clicked a link, and lurked for awhile. Reading a few things about the server, the guide and what not. The site and server looks very well organized, with friendly players and staff. I think I'll enjoy it here. =]]

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a good long term role play, dealing with fights, romance, betrayal. If I meet someone that I enjoy an RP with, I plan on seeing them again and continue what ever story line we have come up with.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't know if I could choose out of Night elf or blood elf (I know typical girl, liking the pretty races). I have always been into elves. I fell in love dark elves from watching Record of Lodoss War, and when I saw the Night elves for the game, I'll admit I was, "Oooh a pretty elf! I love dark elves" I was a silly 16 year old. But reading some of the lore, I got more interested on most of their personalities. ..and did I mention that the druids can turn into pretty little kitties? -giggle- ;D So, I choose you Night elf!

As for class, I love being a Priest. Healing is my most favorite thing about playing WoW, and keeping people alive. People may think healing is easy, MAYBE for a druid, but I believe healing as a priest is quite the opposite. I find it fun when I have to actually work hard on keeping the raid / group up at all times. Makes the game more exciting for me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
From seeing how others post, and I expect to find a good few players who are ready to RP, and know how to RP. I Role played on a private server, and most of them were just into the whole death knight thing, people over powering other characters, yadda yadda.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
errrr. Power gaming /facepalm. Like I posted above, I hated it when I ran into RPers who thought their character was some god like person/thing. It drove me NUTS, I wanted to pull my hair out..-_- Ooh man, when death knights came out it was even worse. I seriously wanted to punch a baby. =xx And I'm sure everyone else dislikes power gaming as well..but it is one of my biggest pet peeves.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

IC:

The rustling of bushes made the elf's ears flicker just a bit, her glimmering eyes moved to the left just slightly. The corner of her lip curved into a smirk, her body making a sudden stop. That rustling sound stopped as well, small foot steps were making pace towards the Night elf standing in the middle of a forest, nothing else seemed to be making a noise. The foot steps finally pushed themselves off of the forest ground and high into the air, now above the female. Her right hand went slowly in front of her, the females body then quickly fell to the ground. Dark purple hairs began to push their way through her moon kissed skin, to completely cover the arms, chest, neck, then to face. Her nose grew longer into a muzzle, as long fangs quickly dropped down, and a roar emerged from the back of the druids throat.

The druid cat flew from the unknown creature trying to attack her, her hind legs stopped her to turn around. Eyes getting a good look at what was planning on skinning her. Ha, a troll. Figures. Calsentia roared loudly as she jumped into the bushes as her fur disappeared into the night. The troll grunted, pulling his sword from the ground below him.

"Oh da purdy kitty, come on out n' play wif me." His tounge rattled at the top of his mouth, eyes looking around with both of his sharp blades closely near his face. Claw marks from behind took hold of the Trolls chest, piercing through his armor and skin. This druid wasn't the one to be messed with, she took no mercy on others trying to attack her. Those long fangs appeared once more, her mouth wide open. The cat clung herself good to the back of the troll, he grunted loudly this time, swinging his knives crazily about, one of the knives finally made its way to the druids left side, sticking into her skin. Calsentia roared as she kept her mouth open and then to finally bite at the Troll's shoulder. He growled as he fell to the ground, bleeding all over himself, Calsentia jumped off of his back, breathing heavily from the knive stuck in her side. She stared at him and turned away, running away into the night. The troll was left for what ever devilish creatures were out this night.

Calsentia stopped, her body turning back into its normal state. Her hand went straight to the knive and pulled it slowly, she clenched her teeth throwing the knife away. The Night elf needed a place to stay, to heal up and think about what the hell is going to happen next. Calsentia wasn't far from the city of Stormwind, so she brought her body to stand up and began to walk in the direction of Stormwind...hopefully she would find shelter there.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:

Hmmm, I am a huge music junkie. I love music, I need it haha. That's about it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'ello? - Srodan's introduction Srodan 1 689 07-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Sol
  'ello 'ello 'ello! Aqueiam 0 653 11-21-2009, 03:32 AM
Last Post: Aqueiam
  'Ello there mon' Grovyler 1 855 03-13-2009, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Andrasia
  'Ello there, Fttrunks 2 1,141 01-01-2009, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Fttrunks